All reviews front desk basketball court safari park living room an extended stay my home away from home business travel full kitchen morning breakfast free breakfast great place to stay clean rooms would definitely stay here again walking distance great property comfortable stay minute drive
Reviewed November 13, 2016

Went on a business training in San Diego.

Great hotel, verry nice rooms and good accommodations.
Good location and really helpful staff specially Theresa.

Next time i` m in San Diego i will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Top floor is best and for smokers take a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank tkbn79
ResidenceInnSANRB, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

Hello tkbn79,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was to your pleasure. Theresa is a wonderful employee and I am glad she lived up to your expectation on service quality. All of our staff members pride themselves in providing the best quality of service to all our valued guests like yourself! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again!

Events Specialist

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Nice surprise to find this hotel while traveling for a hockey game with my husband, son, and our dog:) Good breakfast (like most others at these types of hotels-with lots of options), 2 bedroom apartment-like unit. Not expensive, and really close (in fact in same lot it seems) as major shopping center with lots of restaurants and gas station. I could hear guests above us walking around at bedtime, but other than that, really quiet. Good value and just what we needed.

Room Tip: I would chose a top floor as we could hear guest walking above us.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Robin L
ResidenceInnSANRB, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Hello Robin L,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was to your pleasure. All of our staff members pride themselves in providing the best quality of service to all our valued guests like yourself! Being nestled in the Carmel Mountain Plaza gives plenty of options for shopping and dining as you experienced. I am happy that you have enjoyed our breakfast options. The Residence Inn brand has changed their breakfast options to provide higher quality for our guests. Thank you for being a loyal guest and continuing to choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

A very nice hotel located near the freeway. Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place to friends and family. Beakfas was good. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Easy access to San Diego.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Dennis K
ResidenceInnSANRB, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Hello Dennis K,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was to your pleasure and our staff exceeded your expectations. All of our staff members pride themselves in providing the best quality of service to all our valued guests like yourself! Thank you for being a loyal guest and continuing to choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We stayed there for 5 days last week of September 2016. The front desk ladies who we dealt with Theresa and Dhel were very helpful, hospitable and friendly... They even checked with us if our rooms are good and everything was to our liking. That kind of service and attention is unheard off these days. Also it is worth noting that the breakfast was awesome. It was something new everyday and Vilma was very accommodating and gracious also... A customer oriented hotel like this with very clean rooms and bathrooms is why I always go back to Marriott. Very accessible and good location too. Keep up the great work and more power to Marriott!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Choybee

Hello Choybee,

Reviewed October 21, 2016

I stayed here in December of 2015 and was impressed with the well-appointed, clean rooms and great evening reception. I was especially impressed with Theresa at the front desk. She was thoughtful and took great care of my party. Anyways, I called back in October of 2016 about another stay and spoke to Theresa again. She remembered me and the details of my previous stay! She had been trying for the last 11 months to get a hold of me to find a way to give me rewards points from my stay in December (there had been an issue with my rewards account, not of her making). Needless to say, I was blown away! That is what I call service! I will definitely be staying here whenever I am back in Rancho Bernardo. It's people like Theresa who create loyal customers.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Jason C
ResidenceInnSANRB, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Hello Jason C,