All reviews breakfast room is yogurt clean rooms mini fridge short drive walmart mattresses
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. The front desk guy was so nice and gave me great advice for places to eat. The cleaning staff were really friendly and the room was perfectly comfortable and clean. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Overall, no complaints.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jamal B, Manager at Pleasant Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It made our day. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for 5 days. Check in was very easy & we never had a problem with parking (which is free). The hotel room was Very Clean as well as the bathroom. Bed was comfy & we asked for 2 extra pillows which we received right away. Housekeeping did a Fantastic job at cleaning the room...so nice to have clean sheets daily!!! They do not have a pool but we didn’t come to San Diego to swim. Anyway, they have a business room if needed. Breakfast was good with lots of choices....the room gets full pretty quick but people don’t stay long so u should be able to sit pretty quickly. There is an employee working there filling all the foods. She also is in charge of making the waffles....I guess so people don’t waste them? We didn’t mind this....kind of nice to have someone to make it for you. There was always plenty of food. This hotel is right off the highway & close to attractions, restaurants & there’s a wal-mart right down the road. We will definitely be staying here again when we are back in San Diego. Thank you Pleasant Inn & friendly staff!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria2010
Jamal B, Manager at Pleasant Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our staff makes the waffles to keep a warm supply for guests. They are a very popular item and each one takes nearly 3 minutes to make. By having staff constantly making them, their is little to no wait for them. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

On my visit to San Diego, CA We stayed at this hotel and from the check in process to the check out everything was great, I recommend it A+. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and clean rooms. And the price was right for our budget.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marcialg809
jamalie, Guest Relations Manager at Pleasant Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate it and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

This was my second stay here. This time for a week. The hotel is on a busy street so I stay in the back on the third floor. I think the rooms are nice. No micro but a small fridge. Small area for toilet and bath/shower with the sink vanity just outside. Nice shower and hot water. Bed and pillows were comfy. The free breakfast is carb loaded but includes yogurt, hard boiled eggs, as well as waffles, cereal, pastries, juice, toast. There are many restaurants in the area. There is a Vons west from the hotel a mile or so. Mission Bay Park is a short drive. The 805 is right there. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank socalgalSanDiegoCa

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it and hope to see you again for another week long stay.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I stayed here a total of two weeks. So I think I got a feel or the hotel and its workers overall. All the employees were very courteous and considerate. I was in room 207 the first week and was very happy with the room. It was clean and amazingly in great condition. The second week I stayed in room 211 and although it was still clean and fresh the shower was in need of adjustment. and the neck of the shower looked like it was getting ready to fall apart and fall off the wall. Still this did not hinder my over all enjoyment of my room. the water came out clean and at the my preferred temperature and was not an issue. The hotel is surrounded with some really great food spots so no worries about eating. My only issue with the hotel is their breakfast times. I Left for work very early and having the breakfast room open at 6:30 was too late for me. If they could open it at 6, I would give my total experience a 5. They were all great and I would recommend coming to this hotel if you are on a budget and just need a place to sleep at night. BTW, the beds are super comfy. :-D

Room tip: They have an elevator so climbing the steps is not nessacary.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank aliciagb68

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will look into the shower head you mentioned and get it repaired or replaced. We hope to see you soon.