All reviews the breakfast area clean hotel free breakfast fitness center exercise room hotel circle outdoor pool great place to stay minute drive yogurt bed was very comfortable easy access excellent stay business trip convenient location front desk staff balboa park
Reviewed January 2, 2017

So pleasantly surprised with my stay at the Hampton inn. Average hotel, great value, great breakfast, clean room. What more could you ask for?? A very friendly and accommodating staff. Jasmine and the rest of the staff that I encountered were friendly, helpful and genuinely kind, not something that is found too much these days.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017

We frequent this Hampton Inn whenever visiting San Diego for its convenient location and friendly staff. in all our stays we never had a complaint and were always satisfied. For our trips, it is easily accessed.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Friendly staff, clean rooms, great internet, and is located just close enough to everything you would like to visit in San Diego. Easy to navigate in and out of the hotel as other areas of San Diego are confusing to get in and out of.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

I received excellent service at check-in with Joy and all thru the week with Jasmine in the evenings who helped me with locations to eat as well as preparing for my client the next day. Peter on the night shift was also helpful with my class preparation as well as maps to plan my sight seeing weekend as I stayed over a full weekend. All in all, Friendly and exceptional service. I feel they all should be commended for their above and beyond service...even Baby from housekeeping asked if my room needed serviced after leaving my DND sign on all day. The staff all introduced themselves by name and offered to help with anything I needed. Overall, I will be definitely staying there again in February on my return trip to SD. Thank you, Kevin for coming out and speaking with me before I left after a 9 day stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Floyd D
Reviewed December 26, 2016

I called to make a reservation on December 26,2016 at 1:20 pm
The first thing I hear on the phone is that she is really busy she cant take calls and she just hanged up the phone on me with out asking me what I needed. Which was very rude and unprofessional
I really thought the guest are number one but I can tell its all a lie!
Never ever staying at this hotel. You need to get nicer personnel

4  Thank xochilt p