See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

This hotel served its function but was very busy and had more than a few people using marijuana.
It's location to Scripts medical center was perfect.
I would not recommend this place for travelers with children.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Cheap hotel that's easy to get to albeit in kind of a sleazy area. Some restaurants around the area but not much, it is a pretty quick drive to downtown San Diego where there are lots of food options. Staff was nice and room was mostly clean. Mostly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We stayed two consecutive weekends for soccer tournaments in San Diego. The hotel was simple and bare bones but fine for the price. Minimum amenities but rooms were fine and staff was nice. Weren't told the first weekend that wifi was free with AARP but got it the second weekend.

Room Tip: I heard that parking lot rooms were quieter than the rooms facing the road.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2016

I've stayed here a few times and each time the staff has been so friendly. The rooms are super clean and very nice. The location is close to the freeway and its very easy to find. They provided coffee in the office which was great. One time I actually got there a bit early and they were nice enough to let us check in early and made sure our room was clean. I've enjoyed my stay here each time.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

We needed a last minute hotel for a funeral so we booked this one because the price was great. Should have paid more for a better hotel. When I called to book, the front desk clerk was rude and snippy with me. The hotel is basic and the room is adequate but filthy!!! After a shower with cold water (hot would not work) the carpet turned our feet black ICK!! The bathroom door was broken so it wouldn't shut properly. The bed was very firm and the mattress kept sliding off the platform (poor design). The room felt like it hadn't been cleaned for days. We were very disappointed and disgusted with this hotel. One night was too much to spend at this hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family