Lowest prices for your stay
C$315
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2024

Just stayed here for the second time and the place/experience was just as wonderful as the first time. The attention to detail is unlike anything I have ever seen. Every room is its own mini escape. The hotel staff are personable and informative. To end our stay, we decided to have brunch on the terrace and our waitress, Alicia, was so darling and helpful. The magic is still very much alive at The LaFayette. Can’t wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tairynninea
Steve Slack, General Manager at The LaFayette Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share, we look forward to helping create the magic once more.

Reviewed February 15, 2024

From check in to check out and every point in between this hotel is perfectly on point. Fresh fruit on the bar in my room. My name on the stationary. And the lobby you want to vibe in for days. This is a luxurious experience for all the senses. See you again soon!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mary-Frances W

Thank you! So happy you noticed...we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2024 via mobile

Had lunch at the Beginner’s Diner restaurant within the hotel.

First time there. The setting and decor is a replica of 50s and 60s diners. The food good, especially the onion rings and the prices reasonable.

For those who enjoy adult beverages there is a full bar and some boozy milkshakes on the menu.

Reservations are not accepted. First come first served. We arrive about 1 pm and it was full.

The staff was friendly, fun and efficient.

There is street parking however not often available. Parking is best with the valet service. The car attendants were courteous and efficient.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank faycassi
Steve Slack, General Manager at The LaFayette Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2024

Thank you for the kind words, glad you find the Diner as special as we do. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2024 via mobile

What an amazing spot. Staying is a vacation on its own. Visually gorgeous and stimulating throughout. Beautiful pool. Gracious non-pretentious staff. Good food. 24 hour diner! No detail isn't custom and pretty. Comfortable bed with lovely linen. Sferra pool towels.

Room tip: Street parking is very difficult. Pool patio room was 😍
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2024

After my Airbnb flooded, I scrambled to find a place to stay. I was so happy with my experience at the LaFayette. The staff truly went above and beyond (especially CJ!!!!!) to make me feel welcome and cared for.
In the middle of the night, I wandered downstairs for donut. They were sold out, but CJ offered to leave one at my door when they received their delivery. I woke up to a donut the next morning.
Those little touches meant a lot after a long day and rough travel experience (flight cancelation, rental car issue, Airbnb flood, etc.). I am so thankful for my great experience here and can't wait to return!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cellene P

What a wonderful story, I am so thankful for sharing this wonderful story about CJ. We look forward to the return visit, hopefully under better circumstances.