“Perfection from childhood ”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #20 of 75 Bakeries in San Diego
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

Title says it all for me. Have been loyal ever since childhood and will remain so until I'm swept off my feet. I'm a simple doughnut guy, glazed. Sweet and melts in your mouth as if the mythological god of sweetness blessed it herself.

Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Krispy Kreme is great, wish the sports arena location was still open, used to go as a kid after Gulls/riptide games. Original glazed is the best by far (don't try other items, not merely as good). This location is decent, once I saw a guy load his entire truck bed with donuts.. Had to have been 100+ boxes. Great experience for kids as you can see donuts being made. Only negative I had was it opens at 5:30, and it's easier for me and others if opened at 5. I've been to the original KK in Winston Salem as well, so I guess you can call me an expert lol.

Reviewed May 9, 2015

We stopped by for breakfast and bought a dozen doughnuts. They were fresh. It was fun watching the doughnuts being made. Store was clean, service was quick and friendly. The store was clean. Typical Krispy Kreme.

Reviewed March 16, 2015

We don't have any in NH so whenever we are in a state that has them we head right over. They are always so yummy! Donuts are fresh and hot and service is fast.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

In a mad fad, the crowds lined up around the block. That slowed to an occasional car in the drive through and no one bothering to go inside even though you always get a free fresh donut. The donuts are still great and the service is still excellent but I miss the energy of the sugar-crazed crowds.