“80th Birthday This Year (2017)”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #18 of 74 Bakeries in San Diego
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I know of no other doughnut shop that has as good a product as this one. I especially like that they have the half-size portions, too. If any one hasn't tried these doughnuts, they're truly missing something - ! They're the BEST, as they should be with their start in 1937.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed April 5, 2016

We hit this shop every single morning we were in San Diego! The doughnuts were always fresh and the staff was very friendly.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

Title says it all for me. Have been loyal ever since childhood and will remain so until I'm swept off my feet. I'm a simple doughnut guy, glazed. Sweet and melts in your mouth as if the mythological god of sweetness blessed it herself.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Krispy Kreme is great, wish the sports arena location was still open, used to go as a kid after Gulls/riptide games. Original glazed is the best by far (don't try other items, not merely as good). This location is decent, once I saw a guy load his entire truck bed with donuts.. Had to have been 100+ boxes. Great experience for kids as you can see donuts being made. Only negative I had was it opens at 5:30, and it's easier for me and others if opened at 5. I've been to the original KK in Winston Salem as well, so I guess you can call me an expert lol.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed May 9, 2015

We stopped by for breakfast and bought a dozen doughnuts. They were fresh. It was fun watching the doughnuts being made. Store was clean, service was quick and friendly. The store was clean. Typical Krispy Kreme.

Date of visit: March 2015