US$259
US$248
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$217
US$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,160
US$329
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$254
US$246
  • Beachfront
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,160
US$279
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$579
US$559
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$599
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsliving roomwet barworking ordergood sizefree breakfastmicrowave and fridgepool and jacuzziwi fibreakfast roomrestaurants and shoppingholiday innair conditionerhotel guestsshort drivebalboa parkfreewaydennys
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Very average as far as quality, I was expecting more from a Comfort Inn and Suites. AC fan would not shut off and had to be moved to new room. They moved me from a King bed room to a room with 2 double beds instead of maybe a King suite.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shan'Tel M, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you Steve for sharing your experiences regarding your recent stay. All of our rooms at our property are suites. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the fan. I am pleased to announce that our property is scheduled to undergo a full renovation of all of our guest rooms.

I hope the next time your travels bring you to San Diego you can come and see the changes that we are making.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

There was large mold in vents, soiled mattress, very loud machine noises where the floor shook as long as heat/ AC was on....also, left over old food left on, in couch...I don't think any one who works there, would stay in that room....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 169jack
Anthony B, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you 169jack for sharing your feedback in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that these areas are improved moving forward. I am also pleased to announce that the property is scheduled to undergo a full renovation of all guests rooms. We hope the next time you are in the area you can come back and see the changes.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was nice and quiet and the staff was so helpful! The breakfast was tasty! The pool was lovely! The view was gorgeous!!! The room was large and so cozy. We enjoyed our stay!!! Would go back if ever in that area again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you MeganB5594 for taking the time to share your experiences. I will be sharing your kind words with our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to San Diego.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights while visiting my home town for my 50th high school reunion. For a number of years, this was our home away from home while we visited family. At that point in time, the reception staff even knew us by name. That being said, we haven't stayed here for 5 years. I've read some of the reviews and, after our recent stay, I still rate this as one of my favorite Comfort Suites. This is a true suite with a bedroom totally separate from the living room! The wet bar in the living room, along with refrigerator and microwave make the suite very livable for multiple days. I checked out the fitness room but didn't use it this time - everything looked in good working order. I love the set up of hotel with the outside pool and jacuzzi being in the center and the rooms surrounding the landscaped courtyard. Our room was clean and the king sized bed was comfortable. Management does seem to have to turn a switch on at the desk to activate the air conditioner - our unit said the room was occupied but when nothing we did resulted in air, we called and "magically" the air started to work. Save yourself a grumble, just call the front desk if the air doesn't work. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the usual. Most importantly, we would stay here again when we are on the road again in San Diego.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Anthony B, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thank you Rosejuliet for sharing your experiences regarding your stay. We are happy that you chose our hotel for your accommodations for your reunion. We cannot wait to see you when your travels bring you back in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Booked this place for two nights so the family could enjoy the local attractions. Arrived in the evening and went to our room. Upon opening the door, the smell of cigarettes overwhelmed us. I flipped the lights on and noticed the stains all over the floor. It appeared somebody rebuilt an engine inside the room and the dark oil stains were all over.

I called the front desk and they gave us the room next door. Slightly better smelling and less stains, but I wouldn't call it clean. We decided it probably wouldn't get better so we settled in.

An hour later while I was fetching food for the family, my wife called and said somebody entered our room with a room key. It was not a staff member either. When I inquired at the front desk, they apologized and said they forgot to change the room assignment in their computer.

As I sat at the damaged coffee table eating my food, I noticed the floor had less stains, but didn't appear to have been vacuumed. Nothing major, just a few toenail clippings, hairs, and general debris.

I then moved to the couch, 80's chic style (and age) and the couch was nice enough to gradually move me towards the center, as it had probably had thousands of people wear it out over the last 40 years. After going to bed, I noticed the same thing, as the bed was concave. I chalked that up to the previous owners whom sold it at a garage sale to Comfort Suites. The vodka guided me to sleep in this toilet of a hotel room.

All said and done, we checked out a day early as I couldn't stomach another night at this place.

From the other reviews, it appears they may have some good rooms, but we didn't get one. Or, some people have lowered their standards...

Stay elsewhere, perhaps the side of the freeway, as this place is just slightly better than camping.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Anthony B, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you D S for sharing your experiences in regards to your recent stays with us. We take all feedback seriously, good and bad and use it to help ensure that we are providing the best service possible to our guests. I have shared your comments with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure this is corrected moving forward. I am also pleased to announce that the property is scheduled to undergo a renovation of our guest rooms in the near future. I hope that the next time you are in the area you can come and see the changes that we are making.