Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$197
US$184
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$156
US$145
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$183
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

US$217
US$179
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$203
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,167
US$179
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$209
US$620
US$599
All reviewsliving roomgood sizefree breakfastmicrowave and fridgewi fibreakfast roomrestaurants and shoppingholiday innhotel guestsshort drivebalboa parkfreewaydennyssinklaundry
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Overall the hotel was nice and clean, but they shut off the water during our stay from 11AM to 3PM and didn't give us any kind of warning, so we were surprised and had to make a few adjustments last minute. We understand sometimes things need to be fixed or changed and so the water might need to be turned off, but a note on the door the day before would have been good so we could have planned our day accordingly. We had to call the front desk to find out how long it would be off and the fact it was going to be off for several hours really makes it inexcusable for the hotel not to notify its guests the day before. The hot breakfast was decent, the hot items are eggs, sausage, and waffles, and they have instant oatmeal you can make, so it wasn't like other hotels we've been to where they have eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, house made oatmeal, etc. We weren't too bothered by this fact, but if you're a person with allergies like me, or just a person who likes to know what they'll be getting, I figured I would put it in this review. The hotel was clean though, and the price was nice for a suite. The hotel staff was very nice as well, which always makes an experience more enjoyable. I was just not pleased with the lack of professionalism and being unpleasantly surprised by having no water whatsoever. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had been mid-shower when they shut it off. Thankfully I was able to finish what I needed to with some bottled water we had in the hotel room, but the lack of notification was really bad.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony B, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. The water needing to be shut off was an emergency fix that we could not foresee. I do know as soon as we found out that the water was to be shut off we created notes for all of our guests and had them slid under all of the doors. I apologize as our staff may have missed your room in the panic of delivering all of the letters, as i can understand this would be frustrating to find out. This will serve as a learning experience for all of our staff to ensure that it can be handled more efficiently in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Room a bit dated but clean. Bed was very comfortable,staff friendly and helpful. Beautiful pool area. Breakfast had a good variety of things to eat. There was coffee and fruit always available. Also had snack you could buy. There is a microwave and fridge in the room which came in handy.

Room Tip: Shower was a bit funky to figure out but we did it.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony B, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Very average as far as quality, I was expecting more from a Comfort Inn and Suites. AC fan would not shut off and had to be moved to new room. They moved me from a King bed room to a room with 2 double beds instead of maybe a King suite.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shan'Tel M, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you Steve for sharing your experiences regarding your recent stay. All of our rooms at our property are suites. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the fan. I am pleased to announce that our property is scheduled to undergo a full renovation of all of our guest rooms.

I hope the next time your travels bring you to San Diego you can come and see the changes that we are making.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

There was large mold in vents, soiled mattress, very loud machine noises where the floor shook as long as heat/ AC was on....also, left over old food left on, in couch...I don't think any one who works there, would stay in that room....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 169jack
Anthony B, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you 169jack for sharing your feedback in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that these areas are improved moving forward. I am also pleased to announce that the property is scheduled to undergo a full renovation of all guests rooms. We hope the next time you are in the area you can come back and see the changes.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was nice and quiet and the staff was so helpful! The breakfast was tasty! The pool was lovely! The view was gorgeous!!! The room was large and so cozy. We enjoyed our stay!!! Would go back if ever in that area again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you MeganB5594 for taking the time to share your experiences. I will be sharing your kind words with our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to San Diego.