“Changed Menu”
Review of Food Shop

Food Shop
Ranked #1,679 of 5,483 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

This used to be the go to spot for quick and delicious rice and noodles bowls. Just went back this week even though it said closed on google maps and they don’t even have a menu. We got our food and it was all rice. $15 for a rice bowl? No thanks.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Ordered the Pho Special and the Banh Mi. Liked the way the Pho is packaged to go ... you can pour the broth into the rectangular take-out container the Pho noodles comes in, so you do not require a bowl ... handy for dining in at your hotel after a long day at San Diego Comic Con. The Pho was enjoyable ... the Banh Mi similar to others I've had before. Would go for the Pho again ...

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I don't always find veggie pho when I travel. Stopped by because i saw it on the online menu. It was very good. Lots of fresh veggies and tofu. Yum!

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Popped in to Food Shop for a quick bahn mi sandwhich. I ordered the classic, and gave in to an up-sale attempt of the pork spring rolls. I'm glad I did. The spring rolls were really good, especially with the provided dipping sauce. The bahn mi was great, though there was one meat component that I didn't care for (terrine I think), but I was appreciative to get what I perceived as an authentic bahn mi. Come by for a change of pace in the fast food scene.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome. They have the most incredible Vietnamese soup you've ever eaten in your life. I went with the vermicelli bowl without all the liquid topped with spicy beef and it was phenomenal or should I say PHOnominal pun intended. Locals pack this tiny place so go on off times or grab n go! Great lil joint!

Been to Food Shop? Share your experiences!