“Totally worth it!”

Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Titusville
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Space Center is the ultimate destination for Central Florida Skydiving. We have the fastest planes, the most incredible view, and the highest tandem jumps in the world at 18,000 feet!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went as a first-timer and had the most incredible experience. My instructor Bruno did an excellent job, the photos came out great, and truly felt like the staff wanted every single one of us in the group to have an unforgettable experience. Very informative on what to expect, what type of plane you'll be jumping out of, etc. Worth the money you spend and will definitely refer to friends!

All reviews
"parachute"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bruno made my day!!

This was my first skydive experience and I really didn't know what to expect. I didn't do much research as I didn't want to get freaked out. Thought I'd just roll with it.

I have to say the entire crew at Skydive Space Center helped allay any fears I may have had. I did the 18,000 ft tandem jump and it was awesome! A huge thrill ride followed by an incredibly tranquil descent on a gorgeous day.

Bruno communicated everything to expect prior to take-off, outfitted me in my gear making sure I was comfortable and he was positive, upbeat, genuine and professional throughout.

My husband found Skydive Space Center on the internet and I can definitely recommend the experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first skydive experience and it was amazing! I did the 15,000 ft tandem jump and it was awesome! I found Skydive Space Center on the internet and it was great from start to finish.

I first thank the staff at the office for emailing me and giving recommendations on the arrival time as it had changed slightly from the time I had selected for my jump through the online reservation system. It allowed me to adjust my agenda. They even called the day before to confirm so it was great. I had planned to arrive at the recommended time but was a little delayed and although they called me to indicate that I might need to re-schedule my jump they were very nice and waited for me! Take into consideration there is paperwork to sign and a safety briefing so arrive earlier than the time state for you to arrive, not the actual jump. Remember this is an activity that your life is in line, so arrive earlier, be patient and follow the rules. Thumbs up for the staff! Many Thanks!!!!

My Skydive Instructor, Bruno, from Sao Paulo, Brasil, was AWESOME! A very fun guy, knew what he was doing and most of all, loved his job, so I felt safe at all times and very confident. He took the attention to make sure all video footage and pictures of my jump, as I picked the video/still pictures package, was great and it was! Obrigado Bruno!!!! Job well done!!!! Thanks for being part of one of my Bucket List Items!!! When we were landing he even flew over where my girlfriend was standing outside the hangar and offices so it was very special!!!! Thumbs Up Bruno, it was even in the video!!!!

If I skydive again in Florida it will be with Skydive Space Center for sure!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My Mom, Aunt, and myself have always wanted to go skydiving and while on vacation finally took the opportunity. They offer a great deal on Groupon for the 12,000ft dive but pitch you a sales gimmick for an upgrade that you can’t resist after they trash the 12,000ft skydive. Whether or not what they said is true we upgraded and don’t regret it one bit. The price for the video and photos is way overpriced but it’s a great way to relive the memories and laugh at yourself as you look ridiculous. I had Nick for my instructor and he was amazing! Very calming and really made me feel safe the whole time as well as helping me have a blast. The others had Max and Cris and they both had great experiences with them. This is most often a once in a lifetime opportunity, if you are going you might as well take advantage of the opportunity and go big, the 15,000ft is the best of both worlds.