“Worth a look” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Rome
“Worth a look”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

We had a nice meal. The restaurant tends to the natural, vegatable-based menu. The only problem was that the restaurant was out of a number of items, so that the real menu was a bit limited, relative to the printed one. Also, the server (who, granted, was on her first day of work), did not adivse us the the pizzas were of a size suitable for multiple persons, so we got one each and did not even manage to consume half of what we ordered. A bit overpriced, perhaps.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Massachusetts
“Fun spot--great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

My husband and I ate in the outside eating area (complete with seashells under feet, white twinkling lights, umbrellas) on a balmy September evening. We arrived at 8 and after a short wait (we did not have a reservation) we were seated. It is a delightful setting, just off of the street but plenty of trees (with more twinkling lights) to buffer any noise. There was live music being played on a stone patio in the back of the outdoor seating area which made the atmosphere even more fun. I had the free-range chicken enchiladas and they were fresh and delicious and my husband had the catch of the day tacos (haddock) and they were the best he's ever had. We highly recommend checking this spot out! We cannot wat to return.

• Visited September 2011
new york, ny
“Great food, relaxed atmosphere, fabulous servers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have been going to the Julice for many years. The made to order smoothies, juices and pizzas are delicious. And the expansive menu has excellent fresh fish tacos, fresh caught fish specials and vegan entrees. I've never had a bad meal. This year, we ate outside on a beautiful evening and listened to a good band play. It is a relaxing way to spend the evening after a day at the beach. Casual and comfortable and the service is especially nice.My family went back with friends a few nights later and they were very helpful accommodating our party of 9 during prime time.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Enjoyed the food but long wait to be served.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

We arrived around 6pm and were told that there would be about 1/2 hour wait, so we were pleased that we were seated in about twenty minutes. After ordering appetizers and entrees we did not get served for more then 40 minutes and didn't even see our server once during that time. Finally, I went looking for the waitress and asked about our food and she told me that we were next in line. She got a bit huffy when I mentioned that we had been waiting 40 minutes. When the food finally did arrive, I was pleased. It's not easy finding vegan food in Wellfleet and they were able to accomodate. I would probably go back again, but still wish there were better vegan options in Wellfleet.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
london
“Friendly, generous and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

Pizzas were huge and tasty, with a devise your own option: 2 would feed 3 people. Service was great. Outdoor music on the night we went. Starters (plantain chips and clam strips) were the least impressive part of the meal.