“This staff works HARD! Food was good.”
Review of Robber's Roost Books and Cafe - CLOSED

Robber's Roost Books and Cafe
Reviewed September 28, 2015

We were here on Labor Day weekend and this place was PACKED! I felt for the staff. There were only two waitresses (one very pregnant) tying to server all of the tables by themselves. Granted it took a little longer than we would have liked, but it was clear they were rushing and trying their best, so everyone seemed to be content with that.
The food was good and pricing too. The shop was fun to browse through while we were waiting for a table. I would recommend this place for sure.

Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Coffee that out does Starbucks! Great specialty coffees at a sweet little shop. Don't miss it on your way in or out of Capitol Reef.

Reviewed August 9, 2015

The vibe in this place used to be one of local and friendly. Not any more. People who work there don't want to. Clearly not the place for a comfortable cup of coffee.

1  Thank GoUtes2014
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

This USE to be an awesome place to grab a coffee, look at books and watch hummingbirds. This trip was awful. Girl at the counter had nothing up and going for coffee. It was 8:22 AM. They open at 8:00AM. Chai, small or med., was like drinking a flavored hot water. Sad, this was one place that was a must stop in Torrey. We visit at least 3 to 4 times a year. They are under new management. Seems they will be again.

2  Thank cteeny
Reviewed July 11, 2015

I appreciate that the espresso bar was legit but if I had other options, I would take my business elsewhere. Cheer up, lady!

2  Thank gardengadabout