Capitol Reef Resort(Torrey)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Noor Hotel(Torrey)
US$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
The Rim Rock Inn(Torrey)(Great Value!)
US$84
Motel Torrey(Torrey)
US$132
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewssand creektent sitesfire ringsmall bookfamily cabinclose to capital reeffabulous viewsfor salenew ownersshort drivehot waterfree wifienjoyed our staytwo nightsgreat place to stayharryleslie
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We came here as a family (two teenagers, my husband and I) after my husband and I visited in the fall. We stayed in the vintage camper and our favorite cabin-#3! The camper is adorable-we all fit in the cabin-bathrooms are clean and the views are the best. Harry and Leslie are most definitely worth meeting-very sweet. We will be back ASAP!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This place is just outside of Capitol Reef. Harry and Leslie own it for the last couple of seasons. They are friendly and busy with accommodating the clients. I was impressed that they had wind breaks for the tent sites. It was really windy for the first night and it was below freezing. Hahahaha but I had a cabin. WITH A HEATER!!!!
Yes, it was sweet. Tough hiking to the main house where the restroom/showers were late at night though. But, for $129 for 3 nights I was in heaven. Camping with a tent was only $20. I’ll definitely one back here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2018

Great location, great sunsets, and wicked friendly and helpful hosts make Sandcreek RV Park your go to location for enjoying all that Capitol Reef National Park has to offer! Harry was really helpful in suggesting some great hikes even pointing out which trailheads could easily accommodate our 30 foot rental RV. Thanks for keeping me out of a tight jam Harry! Everything was neat and tidy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here to visit a old friend and see their RV park. They have done some great upgrades and have a big vision for the place. I ask you come stay with Harry and Leslie for a relaxing stay neaar the Coral Reef Park. There are tons of things to explore.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Four of us stayed in two tents at Sandcreek in October, 2017. The owners were super friendly and accomodating. The bathrooms were nice and clean and warm on a cold morning. Our site was fairly private. I left behind my backpacking pillow and they were happy to send it to me, which I appreciate. Bonus: the skies are super dark. Beautiful scenery and great location for access to National Parks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family