“Good location, close to interstate and convenient to airport and Hendersonville”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Flat Rock
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We really liked the cleanliness of this hotel. It was quiet around the hotel, easy to check in, and the breakfast was really good. We would definitely stay here again. This location is close to many things in Flat Rock, Hendersonville, Asheville, and also convenient to the Asheville airport. Also a good gateway to the Greenville & Spartanburg areas if you are doing outdoor activities in the mountains of NC and Upstate of SC.

Room Tip: We were on the back side of the hotel, and close parking to our room and the back entrance was conve...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2017

So so hotel. Not bad, but not best either. Room was dated, sofa in the suite needs replaced, as does carpet, sheets wore, hair in bathroom. A room where you didn't want to take your shoes off. Clerk who checked us in was not friendly at all, she wasn't rude, but did not go at all above to suggest eating places, etc. Just very dry. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We've been staying in a lot of hotels lately and this one was close to, in not at, the top. Our family had a wonderful experience here. The hotel lobby was well-kept and clean. The staff was friendly, helpful, and quick. The breakfast area was also very roomy and had a larger selection of items than I've seen at other Quality Inn locations. The pool was indoors, large, and clean.

Best of all was our room. It was also very clean, which is a big deal for our family with small children. We had a two-queen suite, but it was more spacious than other similar rooms that I've seen; this includes the bathroom as well.

Overall, for this category of hotel, I cannot give a higher rating. We had a great time here, and would gladly come back if we were in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

All areas of the hotel where very clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and bathroom spotless. The hot breakfast was typical of a moderately priced hotel, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy and pancakes. Lots of other items too. Not restaurant quality, but a good start to the day.

The hotel's location is very convenient for our purpose and to the Blue Ridge mountains and Ashville. Close access to Hendersonville was a plus. I thought the price was high, I guess it is due to the high traffic area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

No real complaints. Breakfast was pretty good, included pancakes and eggs, sausage/bacon. Beds were fine, good TV and channels. Indoor pool was fine. About 30 minutes to Chimney rock state park (several stores selling apples along the way to the park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Passing through to get to the coast. This is a standard double room. No frills, small pool, workout room. Our room had a funky smell-- slightly musty. Large, bland breakfast options. Poor use of outdoor patio space. Ample parking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I arrived after a long full day of flights at about midnight. My room was across from the pool and it was so damp and shabby that it was hard to sleep. I could tell you the color of the hair the person before me had. There were stains on the carpet, a rip in the office chair, and the curtains were falling down. When I complained in the morning when management was there, I was given a much better room on the 2nd floor and a 10% discount on the bad night I'd had. The room they gave me to start with should never have been rented in its current condition, especially since the hotel had many open rooms. The new room was perfectly fine and would have earned a much higher rating from me if housekeeping were a bit better. I came back at 5:00 one day to get ready for a dinner, and the room had yet to be cleaned. The hotel has a policy that bed linens will be changed only every 3 days. However, on my 4th day there I had to talk to the management to get the linens changed. Management was responsive about everything, but I don't feel I should have had to complain to begin with.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room, and ask for the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Bobby P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Bobby Parham

13.7 km away
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!