“This Vietnamese food was great”
Review of An’nam

An’nam
Ranked #426 of 14,725 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We made our first trip to New York City and toward to end of our week stay we wanted something different. We found this hidden little gem. An'nam is very clean and the service was amazing. I ordered the chicken Pad Tia, my wife ordered chicken fried rice, and my son ordered the teriyaki chicken. We also ordered a spring roll. All of the food exceeded our expectations. If we lived in New York this would be a stop made at least once a week.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly but the food was only so-so. My husband had a ramen noodle dish that tasted very plain. I had tofu teriyaki that was very good. We ate fairly late, right before the restaurant closed and it was next to our hotel so that did work out well.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

There were 8 of us at 1:00 on a Sunday. Fast service. Good food. We had both the Japanese and Vietnamese foods. All were great. And very reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Walking from our just finished show we were mostly confused where to eat in Times Square late night. Most everything closes from 10 until 11pm. We walked up 48th Street and found a couple of small restaurants still open. Reading the menu on the street brought the owner out to ask us if we had any questions. Satisfied we went in and had a great dinner with drinks. My Pad Thai was the best I have ever eaten. The service was great and very friendly. A most welcome site in New York City. Great place to eat

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after seeing a show. We had dumplings and chicken satay to start and then green curry and sautéed beef. The food was very good, and the service was also good. The price of the meal was reasonable in comparison to some other places we tried. Well worth a try.