Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.

Ways to Experience Empire State Building
from US$38.00
from US$66.00
New York CityPASS
1,188 Reviews
from US$132.00
from US$54.75
80,315 results
All reviews express pass observation deck new york empire state top of the rock vip tickets views are amazing bucket list beautiful building statue of liberty central park floor elevator esb nyc security observatory
Reviewed April 4, 2018

You would be missing out if you went to New York and didn’t visit the Empire State Building. Whilst it looks pretty high from the streets you only appreciate its height from up at the top of the building. The views are just amazing. We bought passes which made getting in easy and queueing was not a problem for the tourist attraction. Great viewing points with binoculars and information around the top. Great visitor shop too.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

What an experience. Looking over Manhattan at night from the top of the Empire State Building. I highly recommend this New York attraction. Well worth a visit

Reviewed April 4, 2018

very good organisation, very professional staf, very kind, price a bit too high, but the panorama makes you forget that

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The experience was awful, to say the least. I purchased tickets from this website for out-of-town family. When we arrived at the ESB, after waiting in line for 20 minutes, we displayed our tickets via smartphone, from the lobby all the way up to the last usher without any difficulty. They escorted us from the main area to wait an additional 30 minutes back in the main lobby with little to no explaination, only that we had to wait for Managment. After speaking with a manager, we had to email our tickets to her, so she can verify them and print out a copy for herself. After emailing and waiting an additional 30 minutes, we were updated that ‘they could not receive emails because there was no toner in the printer’. (Their words, not mine). I was offered an alternative plan of going to their in-house fedex and printing them myself. It was explained to me that the barcode on my smartphone was sufficient but they need a piece of paper with the bar code number on it to place in ththe register. I was forced to separate from my party and go to the in-house fedex which was closed. I had to settle on printing out a 5x7 photo of our entry pass on the Walgreens photo machine. I had to re-enter the line and go through security again which took an additional 30 minutes. The manager and teller examined my photo printed 5x7 ticket and said, they are normally not allowed to accept tickets on photo paper, but they will make an exception for me. My reccomendation is to not patronize an operation of this low caliber. If you do, you are enabling and propagating the worst of business services. At the very least, don’t use this website to arrange tickets for ESB.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Empire_State_Bldg, Reviews Manager at Empire State Building, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hi ec682018,
We’re very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We take customer service seriously, and we would like to hear more about your experience. Please reach out to our Observatory Operations Manager, Gregg Picon, at GPicon@esbonyc.com and we will be in touch. Thank you for visiting.
-Empire State Building

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The empire state building is a important build of new york and i visit him. Its fantastic very very beautiful