“Hidden gem”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

You can easily pass it every day and never notice this Thai/Malaysian place but it would be your loss. They serve delicious authentic (I've been to Thailand twice) food and they're very nice to you. I'm literally addicted to Laut Mee Hoon Goreng!

Reviewed October 1, 2018

No reservations and small space, but worth the wait. I suggest go the small plate route and share. It is not a busy street so you can find a spot to wait outside- not much of a bar and they seat folks there. Very friendly service. Our server let us sample all draft choices before choosing- very nice!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Was missing home food ( haven’t had it in 6 months) so , we came here.
I didn’t realise it was gonna be so packed ( maybe should make a reservation)!!
I’m crazy bout the char koey teow and saw someone had posted here that it was good so came here.
We ordered the cold jumbo teh tarik, spicy night market fried rice with beef and char koey teow with shrimps.
Loved the fried rice ( except the beef, but my husband loved it- it was tender) and the char koey teow - taste was similar to the one back home.
Food portions were big so 2-3 people could share it

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

While being on holiday there, I had to try this 1 star michelin restaurant of malaysian cuisine. Having tried a few others already, I had to say that they do have the better char kuey teow compared to Nyonya and others. The roti canai was not bad, but it was not properly cooked, so there were lots of uncooked dough on my roti, which was very disappointing. The tofu satay was not too bad too. Would come back to try other stuff but price is a bit too high for some rather mediocre food. The the Tarik wasn't that good either. But maybe that's just because I'm malaysian so I have pretty high standards. I'm sure those who have never tried would find them good enough!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The food here is over the top. The noodle dishes are spectacular. The half chicken great for the less adventurous. The staff is friendly and helpful to guide you through the menu. I cannot wait to go back here.