All reviews lobby ambassador tv in the mirror book of mormon superior suite times square serafina restaurant new york wine and cheese hour the theater district broadway show special thanks boutique hotel bottle of champagne amazing hotel around the corner perfect location mini bar
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I had a planned proposal at this hotel and the hotel went out of the way to make it perfect and memorable. I want to call out specifically Claudia Dinu (in concierge), Katharine Pastrana (General Manager) and their lobby team that were very considerate and paid attention to smallest details to make our stay special. Our suite was very luxurious and comfortable and overall their service was fabulous. Highly recommend this hotel for a regular night stay or any special night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ShubhankarG4
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Hello, I am not one to usually write a review; though when a person goes above and beyond - that deserves recognition... Let me first give a very warm Thank-You to Doria!!! My friend was staying in your hotel and I being a New Yorker, met her there with the idea of doing some touristy things and then I would show her some of my favorite hidden gems... As we were heading out to explore, we thought it would be in our best interest to ask an expert... Thankfully Doria was there, warm and energetic full of recommendations; that we legit had to start writing things down!!! It was kinda magical as my friend and I had so much fun deciding which kind of adventure we wanted to have each day while she visited... So again, Hats off to Doria for her valuable insight for fun things to do here in the city!!! My friend will stay here now every time she visits; and I will encourage all my other friends and family to do the same!!! Thank you and keep up the amazing work!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank T3244WWgeorges
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Great location for exploring the Big Apple. Room exceeded expectations, larger that expected. Super friendly staff. Only drawback were the lifts (elevators to all you Americans!) - quite a wait at times, but over the 6 nights we stayed we got used to them!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kev M
Reviewed July 13, 2018

This hotel was a great place to stay!!!! Everyone on the staff were the best. They were all very friendly ,nice and made you feel very welcome. The hotel was very clean and and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here while visiting New York and I know that I will be returning again soon !!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank d0nna1015
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I'd stayed at the Time during the renovation, and it is looking wonderful upon completion! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, especially Irina (Housekeeping), Gilbert (Bellman) and both Jack and Zack at the Front Desk. Having worked in hotels myself, I'd rate this a 5 star experience, and my teenager loved her cool room with the tv "hidden" within the mirror. Quiet even in the heart of Broadway, it's a gem, as is Serafina for dining! Can't wait to return in August!

Date of stay: June 2018