Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,380 results
All reviews salon de ning rooftop bar central park new york four seasons room service late check rockefeller center fantastic location nyc hotel big apple times square spa gotham avenue concierge luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2018

took my daughter here for her 21st birthday, the hotel and staff are exceptional.
they could not be nicer or more helpful if they tried...will definitely return, as the wife says it is her turn next!...I suppose I could suffer it all over again!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear Mason N,

We are especially delighted that you chose The Peninsula New York to celebrate your daughter's special occasion. At The Peninsula, it is the personal relationships we establish with our guests that we value most along with providing superior service and we are thrilled that you enjoyed this special stay. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

If you’re like me, and all the hustle and bustle of NYC can get to you, this is the place to stay. It’s got to be the quietest, most zen hotel in the city. The public spaces and the rooms are tastefully decorated and feel soothing. Rooms are small, as they are just about everywhere in NYC, but well designed. Service is always impeccable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear davemh333,

It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful review! We are much delighted that you enjoyed your stay with
us and thank you for the generous compliments.

At The Peninsula New York, this is what we value most. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations and look forward to your return back to us.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in September at the Pen as we live both in Hong Kong the Home of the Groups Founders/owner

The room was a junior suite, a oasis in the hotel

Impeccable room service

Suoer by restaurant

Professional Team who are professional

Enjoyed every moment

Jonathan is a true Hotelier who is just a amazing host

David

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davyms
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear davyms,

I am incredibly humbled by your comments and kind review. I am delighted that you had such a delightful and enjoyable stay however it is the team that helps make our valued guests' visit magical.

I am looking forward to your next visit in the not so-distant-future.

Kindest regards,
Jonathan

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I had read several reviews prior to our visit that the service nor hotel was up to the Peninsula reputation and that if you bought your stay as a package ( as we did through Orbitz) that you were treated poorly. Neither was true. We were received warmly and were upgraded without asking. We were there for my husbands birthday. I had not told the hotel but the doorman heard me ask my husband if he was enjoying his birthday trip. On our return from the show we were attending a birthday desert was in our room. The only thing I can say in regards to the negative reviews is that some of the furniture in the rooms and bathroom were showing some age. But all functioned as they should have. We will return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear cracklepop,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Peninsula New York. It is a real pleasure to read such delightful feedback. We sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the overall property and our services as we are continuously looking for ways to enhance our guests’ experience. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I visit New York multiple times for business and I love staying at The Peninsula. The location is just steps away from amazing shopping and Central Park. The rooms are immaculately clean. Kudos to housekeeping as they are doing an amazing job. Every encounter with staff at the hotel was pleasant. They went above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and greeted me every time I was steps away from the entrance. There was even one staff member who was helping someone else with bags and turned to greet me as I walked through the lobby. I look forward to staying here again and will definitely recommend to anyone visiting New York!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear dngrockstar,

Thank you for making The Peninsula New York your hotel of choice for your business travel. We value your patronage and appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff. These remarks are what we value most and we are delighted to have left a lasting impression on you. We look forward to your next business trip here soon.

Best regards,