“Wow what a great experience.”
Review of Thai Villa

Thai Villa
Ranked #1,054 of 15,862 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Description: Savor Remarkable Thai Cooking in an Old-World Setting
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Very busy place if you can get reservations or call a head seating is well worth it. We got there about 9:30 PM on a Saturday night wait was about 45 minutes. The hostess allowed us to order drinks from the bar which the Thai Ice Tea and White Orchard drink were excellent. We ordered the Red Curry (medium spice) careful it was slightly spicier that what we were used to in Virginia. We also had Pad Krapraw w/chicken and Royal Pad Thai just wow excellent favors and presentation. Service and overall experience was just awesome. Highly recommend this spot if you are NYC.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful restaurant's layout. Great food and great service. The drink Mango Sunrise is amazing. Larb Ped is super delicious but wish could be more spicy. Only thing I made me deduct one star from them because there is a price mistake in the menu. Larb Ped is supported to be $19 but they charge me $26. I thought I probably remembered the wrong price so I paid without asking the servers. Then before I left I took one take out menu to see. It turned out that Larb Ped is really $19. So I asked one of the worker in the front about this issues they said yum ped yang is $19 but larb ped is $26 on the restaurant menu. I was a little confused because it was clearly said Larb Ped. But since I don't have that much time so I didn't bother to figure out the real price anymore then I saw the photo menu on the YELP, it is $19. ( I attached the photo to let you see). So I was right. Even though it probably misunderstanding and minor issues, this situation kind of make my first experience at this restaurant not 100 happy. I wish they can fixed the price on the menu because I don't mind paying $26 for Larb Ped since it worth and delicious but I bother me when the price is not the same as in the menu. Anyway I will go back to this restaurant again because overall experience was great.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful space, good location off Union Square. The table service was friendly and helpful.
I liked the appetizer wrapped in banana leaves, the mock duck curry was amazing as was the coconut ice cream. The food was delicious with the right amount of spices.
Excellent all the way around!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

The subtle yet delicious flavors of the dishes served were incredible and the presentation was impressive. The service was impeccable and we didn't have to wait long for our meal, which did have one negative side -- each dish came out warm, not hot. It was the only disappointment for an otherwise fine meal. I recommend going early because the lines to enter grew quickly.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Amazing thai food, the Royal Pad Thai is to die for, the tamarind shrimp are great and the shrimp curry appetizers are delicious! Friendly service. Will go back again when in New York.