All reviews penn station hudson yards times square new york breakfast vouchers reading lights front desk staff comfortable bed ironing board walk in shower rain shower nice amenities within walking distance midtown manhattan madison square garden great shower couple blocks
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights in a king-bed suite. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean, and the shower had hot water. The room was very small, maybe 140 sq ft at best. Guest services were professional with check-in, check-out, and bag hold (so we could wander around Manhattan for a few more hours after check-out. If small spaces don't bother you, I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Very Clean and Efficient ! Comfortable bed , good shower , great location for business and near sports bars and The Empire State Building.

Best Service at the front desk with Annie, Britni and Danyca!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

The ambiance of the hotel was beautiful. There were two bars and live entertainment. The room was beautiful and the staff were friendly and attentive! Would highly recommend it for a friends weekend, family getaway or even for a business trip!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2018

This is my second review of the hotel where after my previous review, that contained some points for improvements, I was contacted by the hotel guest services manager who was attentive and genuinely interested to hear what I had to say and learn from it how to make things better - I gave her all the details and moreover commended her for the true leadership of taking criticism and using it to improve - AND BOY HOW THEY IMPROVED!!
This time my experience was completely different - I felt welcome from the moment I got in to the minute stepping out. All staff members were attentive, smiling, greeting and highly professional with all the small and large things. I saw not even the slightest residue of anything I experienced before which, for me, is a great sign of a greatly managed facility, that is not shy of listening and always looking for ways to do things better - I can now say for sure that moving forward this is my first choice for hotel in NY from now on.

The facility itself, as I mentioned in my previous review, is modern and convenient, rooms are spacious as compared to most of other NY hotels and the location is just dead center mid-town area.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Y66
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located walking distance between Penn Station and Times Square. Rooms are spacious for NYC standard. Mini fridge in room, plenty of hot water in the shower. Staff was friendly. Restaurant had a few TVs, great for sports viewing.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family