3,310 results
All reviews standard grill meatpacking district floor to ceiling windows le bain the boom boom room standard highline hudson river hudson studio the meat packing district rooftop bar whitney museum chelsea market new york top floor trendy hotel statue of liberty corner room
Reviewed March 24, 2017

We spent just one night at standard hight line for the 40's birthday of my husband. I sent en email before our arrive in order to inform the hotel about this event. All the staff was perfect and everyone worked in order to made this experience unforgettable. A special thanks to Colleen, Andrea and Tom for their attentions and warm welcome. The hotel is wonderful too. We were in the corner studio room at the 14th floor. The decoration is just perfect, a great balance between sobriety and comfort. A great design hotel where you fell at home thanks to their great staff! Just hope to come back

Room tip: corner studio Hudson view, just amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kevin R, Managing Director at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Hello alrosel, thank you for your kind review and for celebrating such a special occasion with us. I'm very pleased to hear that the Front Office team looked after you. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Wife and I love this hotel for a quick weekend getaway.

Very cool hotel with great restaurants. Amazing location for people watching. The high line is right there too!

The beer garden is fun. The room we had was quite spacious and well appointed with very interesting decor. The one thing I can do without is the glass wall between the shower and the room (not our thing!).

It's on the pricier side, but worth it!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello DROJC, thank you for staying with us. I'm pleased to hear that we can be a great getaway for you and your wife. We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

We had a lovely stay, coming to NY quite often, The Standard is always a good choice. we were assisted by David Burgos and he managed to have our rooms on the same floor, a high one, but not top ones so it is not too noisy. we really appreciated it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Isabelle, I'm very glad to hear that David was able to be of assistance during your stay. Thank you for staying with us at The Standard. Come back and see us again.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Not that I started with a bad experience, on the contrary, I checked in during weekends so naturally it was great fun by going up clubbing at the Roof top bar Le Bain. What marks my stay special are the staff, they are with personality and truly enjoy themselves at work. In this world full of fake news and pretentiousness, the Standard dares to turn it upside down. I would especially mention two brother and sister at the front desk, Monique and Terrell, warm my cold days in New York. Definitely come back, soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello chingyuyao, thank you for your kind review. I'm so glad that each day kept getting better and better for you. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Went back to NYC for work and decided to book The Standard since it was right across the street from where I needed to be. This ended up being a really good decision, I was thoroughly impressed!

When I was living in NYC, The Standard was always a fun place to hang out, but over the years it has continued to step up its game. There are so many facets to the property - whether you're there for a conference, indoor/outdoor drinking/dining, late night revelry, or even to go ice skating!

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Liberty Suite. It was insane. Very unique design and incredible views. There are some great sitting areas and all of the bar accessories you'd need to entertain a small group of friends. The shower is really nice, and the best part is probably the giant freestanding tub right next to the floor-to-ceiling window in the bedroom.

To top it off, the staff and service were excellent. In particular, Regina and Samantha were super cool and helpful, and made us feel totally at home. Wish I never had to leave!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Joseph, I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. Regina and Samantha from the Front Office are real superstars--I'm glad you had a chance to meet them. Thank you for staying, and we hope to see you again soon.