5,657 results
All reviews the empire state building herald square penn station great location times square new york city view around the corner fridge and microwave front desk staff would definitely stay here again few blocks business center bryant park coffee maker central location corner room
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

For work it's just perfect! Clean, comfy, reasonable rates, subway entrance nearby, food choices steps away...it works for me! Avoid street side - noisy. Nice fitness center, and a little bar for a beer after work! I really like the staff - friendly and helpful.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Felix O, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2016

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We're ecstatic to see how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Excellent customer service and comfort, is what we strive to provide our guests.

It's great to hear you utilized our pristine location to enjoy local cuisine and easily accessible transportation. We're looking forward to having you stay again, in the near future.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Reviewed January 12, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights along with my boyfriend, and we really enjoyed it. All of the hotel room amenities were in working condition. I selected the king size bed in a standard room, and it was just enough room for two people. We packed several suitcases, and we still had room to move around in the room. I believe it is because we made use of the closet space. The bed was a bit firm, but I got use to it after the third night. The staff was extremely helpful, and housekeeping did a great job with the room. The hotel is in walking distance from all the most popular tourist places. Also the subway is a few steps away from the hotel! Concierge even helped us with our travels to and from the airport as well as Broadway tickets. The hotel served it purpose for my stay, and I would most definitely stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: January 2016
Felix O, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2016

Jasmine, thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community.

It's great to hear about the experience you've had with us! Excellent customer service and housekeeping, is something we strive for. It's great you enjoyed the comfort of your room, and all its amenities.

We hope you enjoyed your show, and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback, Jasmine. We hope you have an excellent day!

Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

We were very pleased with all aspects of this Midtown hotel. Very comfortable king sized bed (although I'm not so keen on the feather pillows). Great breakfast available with really friendly and efficient service from Jakiya. Helpful staff at front desk.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Felix O, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review, Alison.

We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn. We're especially glad that Jakiya displayed the exceptional service we've become so very proud of! We'll be sure to pass your compliments along right away!

We hope it won't be too long before we get to host you again. We can't wait to share another enjoyable experience with you!

Thank you once more, for your kind words. We hope you have a beautiful day!

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Stayed overnight before leaving the city for the holiday on Christmas eve.

I was checked in by Stephanie (so friendly), who seamlessly made my check-in easy, making sure I had an accessible room. Checking out the next day, again I was greeted by Stephanie, who again, made the check out, easier than easy!!!

Location is great, I was wrapping up some business and last minute Christmas shopping (the hotel is basically across from Macy's Herald Square & a hop to the 34th Street shopping district) and walking distance to Penn Station, accessible to major subway lines and where I departed from via New Jersey Transit.

Definitely will be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank lamins2016

Dear Guest, thank you for the wonderful review.

We love knowing that our staff made you feel right at home for the entirety of your stay. We're specifically proud of Stephanie, for ensuring your arrival and departure were an absolute breeze. Your compliments will be passed along right away!

We absolutely cannot wait for our next chance to host you! We can't wait to share another wonderful experience with you!

Thank you again for your kindness. We hope you have a beautiful day!

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Stay at this hotel was great, quality rooms that were priced very well. Would absolutely stay here again. Location in mid-town Manhattan was ideal, walking distance to Times-square and other key locations.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thomas, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We're delighted to hear about the experience you've had with us! Providing our guests with a comfortable environment is what we strive to do. It's great to hear you utilized our pristine location, and were able to explore NYC.

We look forward to having you stay again in the future, and sharing more great experiences.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback, Thomas. We hope you have an amazing day!