Had a very nice stay at this hotel. Were able to change rooms the 2nd of our 5 nights stay - and ended up at a corner suite overlooking town. Great work by the front desk lady. (the person who gave us the first room, looked like she have had better days....)
Had breakfast at 39th floor, its standard - nothing special. But with a nice view.
Location is good, short walk to Times Square, and Madison Square Garden is across the street.
Can recommend this hotel to anyone.
My only bad experience is with the driver assistance thing offered. Its quite a lot more expencive than the yellow cabs. Yes, you know you'll get a car and all that but....
Did pay some extra supposedly for toll, but I did not see any toll on the weird roads the driver took to JFK. Got screwed??? Would not recommend that service - but thats not a part of the hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York