Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$296
US$263
  • Pool
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$144
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$126
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$218
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

12,648 results
All reviewsthe tick tock dinerpenn stationthe empire state buildingmadison square gardentimes squarediner attachednew yorkgreat locationart decoroom keyhudson riverrooms are smalltwo double bedsan upgradecentral locationstatue of libertycoffee machine
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is convenient and comfortable. Nice lobby spacious modern rooms. Unfortunately something was wrong with housekeeping and I was not able to get a room until 8:30pm. Not so good when checkin is supposed to be at 4:00pm. Many other guests had the same issue as we waited in the lobby. The staff were sympathetic but never explained why. Too bad because the hotel itself is very nice and a decent value for the price. As a busy traveler, this inconvenience makes me unwilling to try this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WyndhamNYhotel, Manager at The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Matthew J,

Thank you for visiting The New Yorker, a Wyndham Hotel while you were in New York City.

We regret your room accommodations was not available when you arrived.

Please contact the hotel directly at GuestServices@nyhotel.com so we may communicate further regarding your experience.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The hotel is in a excellent location by foot or the subway for all the major attractions which was great. The hotel room was very clean with clean towels each day, shampoo, soap was supplied.Tea and coffee machine supplied at a extra cost, the maids were very friendly with excellent customer service and cleaned the room to very high standards. Tick tock diner which is part of the hotel was very nice however when you order a cup of coffee you only get half of a cup when my husband question this he was told thats the way it comes, lucky for us Starbucks is only over the road to the hotel.Third day into the holiday I broke my ankle which ment we had to stay another 4 days at the hotel until I was clear to fly, I really felt it for my husband because the reception staff were not helpful at all, I couldn't walk and needed a wheelchair only to be told they did not know were it was no one in the lobby offered to help support us to the elevator, my husband got me a chair the ones with the little wheels on to get me in the elevator and our room only to be stopped by the bell man who told us he would need to check with the manager first before we could use it. What can I say it didn't get any better the rest of the time with the reception staff at no time was help offered by them, the chair was found but had to be kepted downstairs at reception, more training needed in emergencies situation a kind word would of gone along way at the time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel while you were in New York City.

We regret you broke your ankle while you were visiting in January (we hope you are better now). We apologize you did not get the assistance you should have received. Unfortunately a bell cart can not be used to transport guests for safety purposes.

Please contact the hotel at GuestServices@nyhotel.com so we can communicate further regarding your experience and allow us the opportunity to rectify your experience.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

stayed here for a week and it was fantastic. the room was a bit small but what do you need when out all day. the position of the hotel was brilliant. right in the middle of manahtten within walking distance to all the attractions. would stay again.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My wife and I visited NYC to see the Macy's Flower Show. We chose the New Yorker because of its location. When we arrived at noon, our room was ready. The hotel staff at registration was friendly and organized. The cleaning staff was friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The elevators worked quickly and efficiently. We were able to get a cab quickly. We plan to stay at the New Yorker again when we visit NYC.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I arrived after a harrowing 2 hours at JFK only to be greeted warmly by Mohammed. He proceeded to shower me with upgrades and freebies due to both my birthday (while giving me a great discount on my age! What a charmer!!!) Also because my friend is recovering from cancer. In spite that he claimed there was no 2 bedded room available because the hotel is booked up, and instead he offered 2 breakfasts, I almost fainted upon entering the room which was a double!!!!! Not only that, but also high up with a view. Incredible!
Also every whim was met immediately amd with a smile, fixing the lamp, bringing a coffee maker ...and bottled water for it! I cannot believe that when I asked for a Timeout magazine, which they do not provide, a staff memer brought us up 2 copies of City Life instead!!!!!
This place is amazing!