Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
AKA Wall Street(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe financial districtbattery parkstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanbrooklyn bridgestatue of libertyminute walkworld tradearound the cornerrooms are smallquiet areaper nightbusiness tripbed was comfortableconvenient locationsubway station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This is a great hotel for weekend getaways - close to the subway and lots of lower Manhattan sights. The area is quiet and safe and there are some nearby eateries worth trying. Our room was small but fine (and don't let the narrow hallways scare you!). Staff was freindly and helpful and the room was very clean. I'd go back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cajuche
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at my hotel; I am pleased that we met your expectations. - Thank you for yout tip regarding my hotel hallways, I appreciate it!

Reviewed 18 January 2012

For the price, I definitely cannot complain. I stayed here over MLK weekend. The lady that checked me in was super friendly and so was the door person. They were very responsive to all of my needs, and even allowed me to check in super early (around 11am). I was especially happy about that because I had woken up extremely early for my flight to LGA and really was hoping to rest.

The hotel is in a convenient location (not necessarily my preferred location, but convenient). It's a block from the 9/11 memorial and a block from quite a few trains. It's also only a few blocks from the South Street Seaport.

The room I received was much larger than I expected (given the reviews on this site). The bed was comfy. My only complaints are the lack of on demand movies and my room only had a shower and not bathtub. But really for what I paid I couldnt expect everything.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Guy Z

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased that we were able to meet your overall expectations. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Wall Street in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

We booked our stay via Priceline and paid £705.80 for five nights during Pride Week in June 2011 for a 2 double bed room. Beds were quite large for New York standards and very comfortable. When we checked in, we were offered to join the Holiday Inn rewards programme, which in return allowed us to check out late on departure. Staff were very friendly and accommodating with requests.

We did go to the fitness room briefly, but this is just a small room with a cross trainer and a treadmill, which were difficult to use if you were over 6'1", as the ceiling was pretty low.

The hotel also has a room with an icemachine and vending machines, which came in handy when mixing drinks in our room.

The hotel is located in a very secure area, only a few blocks from Century 21 and Battery Park. The subway is around the corner, and has good links to both Midtown, Uptown and Brooklyn. There's a nice sushi restaurant around the corner, and as is standard in NYC, most places deliver for free.

Overall, would say the beds were really the star of the hotel and would probably stay there again in the future. You're unlikely to find anywhere else that is as nice for the same price in summer.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank GlobetrottingLDN
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing the Holiday Inn Wall Street as your place to stay in Downtown Manhattan. I am glad to hear the beds, and amenities were up to your expectation. - I hope to see you soon - Thank you.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I stayed here on a mixed business/pleasure trip and found it to be the perfect base for a NYC newcomer. My room was a little small, but certainly not too small and I think you get what you pay for, and then some.

The rooms are veyr clean and tidy if a little chintzy, bur not gaudy. It was surprisingly quiet too, I had a great night sleep.

The staff were very helpful and patient of my many questions of how to get here and there.

I hope to return later in the year with my partner, I will definately return to the Wall Street Inn.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Philip W
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your review; glad to hear that my Front desk staff met your service expectations during your stay. - Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Stayed here 3 nights, King bed was very comforatble, large LCD TV, plenty of desk space. I paid $149.00 a night which is a great price for this area so I could certainly live with the smaller room size. Walking distance to the 911 memorial and the Freedom Tower under construction.

Room Tip: Get on the 14th floor or higher, very quiet, road noise not a problem.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank IReviewer

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Wall Street in the near future.