All reviews flower district rooftop bar great location new york subway access penn station chelsea market comfortable stay great rate staff was very friendly and helpful herald square the high line mini bar the room was nice comfortable rooms excellent hotel walking distance
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Booked our room and saved ~$80/night and it was definitely a great deal. the room was fantastic as well as the views. the bathroom was very clean, and pretty stylish! The bed could be a bit more firm as it did sag in the center. (note this was a king bed). Even at full price I would recommend this place. Also, great views from the rooftop bar.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Curt H, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Hayden, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hello Piroman683 - thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us. I'm happy that you found us to be just what you are looking for when in NYC. We are taking care of the slight sag that you experienced - new bed sets have been ordered and we look forward to receiving them. Thanks again for your feedback. All the best!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Was able to leave my car parked in front for the night it was great the staff was excellent and very helpful !! So friendly ... bed was the best thing ever !! I wasn’t able to see the rooftop but great location shopping great bars around and food

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Angietnn - thank you for recognizing the efforts of our staff to provide a positive memorable experience. I will be sure to pass along your comments to them. We look forward to your next visit. All the best!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Perfect location in Chelsea, near several lines. Staff was very responsive and friendly. They treated our children wonderfully. I wouldn't put any promises on continental breakfast, it is pretty minimal. But visiting NYC is about going out to an amazing bagel or brunch meal, so skip hotel's freebie :)

Stayed: December 2017

Hello Damoroz:
Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us in December - especially the comments about our staff. I feel that we have some of the best in the business. We have made several changes with breakfast so I'm happy to report your concerns have been addressed. My hope is that you will continue to stay with us whenever you are in NYC. All the best!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Hotel located in the Chelsea district, close to all the main attractions. There is a roof top bar with a wonderful panorama, included a free welcome coctail. Recent building.
There is a confortable room and a big bed.

Room Tip: Noise acceptable at 4th floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Curt H, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Hayden, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Gregorio M
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us - I'm happy that you found us to be just what you were looking for. I hope that you will continue to stay with us when your travel plans bring you back to NYC. All the best!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

This was my first trip to New York and the location of Hotel Hayden was perfect for walking to Times Square, Little Italy, Chinatown and more. And the staff was absolutely very accommodating to my needs not to mention the amazing Greek food offered in the restaurant and rooftop bar. I would definitely recommend and return to this destination in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit small.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Curt H, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Hayden, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Jdorfmeyer:
I'm happy that you found us and that we proved to be exactly what you were looking for to meet you lodging needs. Please feel free to contact me when your travel plans bring you back to NYC. All the best!!