other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Michelle...
“Bad Outweighs the Good”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

A group of my friends and I stayed at this property for a birthday getaway over a weekend. The property had some good and some bad things about it. Although it's not as much bad, I think they still outweigh the good. I'll start with the good:
1. The location was awesome. We were in the middle of everything we needed and it was a short train ride to get to Times Square and do all the "touristy" things we wanted to do.
2. The place is super cute. The layout and décor was awesome and we had no trouble getting in once we arrived.
3. The owners were responsive anytime I emailed them about anything. The response was slow, but at least they did respond.
The Bad:
1. While staying there a friend of mine began to see itchy bumps all over her body. Our first thought was bedbugs, but because the person she slept with didn't have any bumps at the time, we thought it may have just been an allergic reaction to something. However, the day we left and returned home, the person she slept with started itching and noticed she had bumps as well. At that point we were pretty convinced it was bedbugs. I contacted the owner to let him know the issue that he should treat his place for bedbugs before the next guest arrives. I also asked if we could receive some sort of compensation for their mental and physical suffering (while providing pics of my friends' bites) and I received no response (no surprise there).
2. When we arrived there were sticky rat traps along all the walls and cabinets in the kitchen. Now I know NY is known for having rats, but it's a little unnerving to see 8-10 rat traps lined up in plain view at a place you will be spending the weekend. Yuck.
3. Although it says the place sleeps 10, it really only comfortably sleeps 8. There is a blow up mattress for 2 more people, but the place is kind of small so there was really nowhere to put it. Luckily I had a party of 7 so we were good.

Overall I did enjoy my time there. However, I cannot suggest anyone stay at this place due to the bedbugs. And the fact that the owner did not even respond or acknowledge my complaint shows me that he doesn't really care. So it's a NO for me.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing