“Best of Brooklyn Half-Day Food and Culture Tour”
Review of New York Fun Tours

Private Tour: New York City by Jeep SUV
Ranked #79 of 648 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Providing unique and fun ways to experience the individual character of Manhattan's popular downtown neighborhoods and Brooklyn. Different and distinctive from large, impersonal group tours, New York Fun Tours will take you on chauffeured journeys through the most historic and thriving neighborhoods. Each tour can be tailored to your interests, and it is our main goal that at the end of your trip, you leave with a sense of the city, and a greater knowledge of the city and its culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I booked this as we thought it would be a good way to get to know Brooklyn and some of the local restaurants. It was one of our favorite things we did while in New York. Our guide, Laurie, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable and shared a lot of great information while traveling from Greenwich to Brooklyn. We visited a number of great restaurants and at the end we had the choice to walk the Brooklyn bridge back which we opted to do and I would highly recommend. If you take this option I would also recommend Juliana's Pizza below the Brooklyn Bridge.

All reviews
"great tour"
in 54 reviews
"explore brooklyn"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
in 46 reviews
in 36 reviews
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I went on this tour yesterday and had such a blast! The tour guide was amazing and very sociable. He explained the different neighborhoods we went through very well without making anything sound too "cliche". As a native New Yorker, I was a little weary of cliche descriptions of neighborhoods and it's residents, but Rick was very good at explaining everything without being offensive or sounding stereotypical. The restaurants chosen for the tour were excellent and the food served was delicious!!!!!! The whole tour was organized extremely well and it felt like a well oiled machine- the food came out almost immediately after our arrival at each restaurant and Rick has a good relationship with each location. The tour was not too long and I didn't feel overly stuffed afterwards. We even had the option to walk back over the Brooklyn Bridge, rather than drive back on the bus which I really liked because I got to walk off some of those delicious calories. I definitely recommend this tour to any visitors and even Natives like myself! I totally learned a lot about my city that I didn't even know!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Our small (4 people) family tour was interesting and fun. We explored parts of mid-town and Brooklyn Heights on foot and by subway. Our tour guide told us how to navigate on the subway and had us take selfies with amusing backgrounds. There was something of great interest for everyone in the group. We recommend this company to all ages and for all purposes.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I booked this company through Viator for a limo ride to and from LaGuardia Airport and they rocked it! I worked with Issac who kept in touch with changes and making sure we were happy with the service. It was a great treat for my nieces and their mom and worth every cent we spent. I cannot say enough about Issac and his professionalism and our second driver back was so sweet, we even got a white limo on the ride back to the airport!! Thank you to Viator and New York Fun Tours