“Better than the first time!”
Review of Jersey Boys

Jersey Boys
Book In Advance
More Info
US$98.75*
and up
Jersey Boys On Broadway
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Saw this in Dallas a few years ago. Loved it then, loved it even more this time. The entire cast was excellent! I particularly loved the actors who played Frankie and Bob (who was amazingly making his Broadway debut!) Every song was great, making you want to sing out loud with them! My 21 year old daughter enjoyed it just as much as I did (well almost), even though it wasn't "her music" genre. The whole musical was thoroughly entertaining. I hated when it was over! Definitely worth the money we paid for our tickets on Row L of the Orchestra! Go see it if you get the chance!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,948)

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Second time seeing this show, loved it even more. The vocal harmonies are tight, the plot entertaining and the music is wonderful.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Jersey Boys was enjoyable from start to finish. I have never seen a standing ovation in the middle of a show, but it happenend in the middle of Jersey Boys. I would love to see it again!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I really enjoyed the show. Would recommend it to anyone. Lots of fun, great singing voices, feel good show.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Jersey Boys...who doesn;t love them? It has all the qualities of a hit-great music, great singers, and a great story! It will probably run forever! Loved it!