“Blown Away”

Jersey Boys
Montreal
“Blown Away”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Loved, loved, loved it! Music was wonderful - wanted to get up to sing and dance. A must see.

• Greek first
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Best show!”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Excellent shiow! Had a blast - a must see! Very funny and compelling story and the music was great

Boston, Massachusetts
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Fantastic show! Family loved it.”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Took my husband, mother-in-law and sister-in-law to the show and sat 4th row back. We were all practically dancing in our seats. The first act is spectacular and you can't not love it! The second act is a bit depressing with the history of the group, but overall it's a fantastic show that is a must see if looking for fun in the City.

1 Thank parker617
Philadelphia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Broadway show”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Great Music and Energy. A must see if you are above 50:)

Surrey
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Uplifting, exuberant, exhilarating, scintillating - every superlative you can think of!”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

As a special treat on a short stay in New York, my son and I went to see the show - we absolutely loved it (my son thought it was the best stage show he had ever seen and I agree with him). I still have the songs in my head three days afterwards. I would love to see the show again and again!