“Oh what a Night! ”

Jersey Boys On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic show from start to finish! One of the best that we have ever seen and we left buzzing. Totally recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,071)
All reviews
in 149 reviews
"audience"
in 252 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Jersey Boys, with plenty of Jersey Language, was a most perfect performance and depiction of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Music rocked the House, Those who portrayed The Four Seasons brought you back to the early days. Seats were good, Row G, Seats 2 & 4. Left the Theater with the songs in my head and a spring in my walk as did the lady who accompanied me to this fabulous show.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure how the teenagers and pre-teen would react to seeing Jersey Boys. They loved it!!! I knew it was a hit when I heard them singing ... oh what a night ! In a world of cell phones and iPads you managed to hold their interest and say “wow” that was great! This is a second time for us and I know we will be back again. Bravo Jersey Boys Cast!!!

2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

A M A Z I N G!!!! From booking tix, venue and best of all The show!! LOVED it. The cast was superb. TY for an awesome nite of music ❤️

See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2018

GREAT SHOW -- even better the third time. Actors, music, venue, everything. Had 5th row seats -- WELL WORTH IT! Enjoyed it all even more this third time since I could anticipate the sequence of events and songs. Met 3 of the four [including Frankie Valli] after -- wonderful, down-to-earth guys.