Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$98.75
from US$139.75
from US$107.13
7,097 results
All reviews four seasons frankie valli broadway show true story story line wonderful music great seats box office new york times square songs cast theatre tickets play era audience
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Jersey Boys, with plenty of Jersey Language, was a most perfect performance and depiction of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Music rocked the House, Those who portrayed The Four Seasons brought you back to the early days. Seats were good, Row G, Seats 2 & 4. Left the Theater with the songs in my head and a spring in my walk as did the lady who accompanied me to this fabulous show.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure how the teenagers and pre-teen would react to seeing Jersey Boys. They loved it!!! I knew it was a hit when I heard them singing ... oh what a night ! In a world of cell phones and iPads you managed to hold their interest and say “wow” that was great! This is a second time for us and I know we will be back again. Bravo Jersey Boys Cast!!!

2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

A M A Z I N G!!!! From booking tix, venue and best of all The show!! LOVED it. The cast was superb. TY for an awesome nite of music ❤️

Reviewed March 5, 2018

GREAT SHOW -- even better the third time. Actors, music, venue, everything. Had 5th row seats -- WELL WORTH IT! Enjoyed it all even more this third time since I could anticipate the sequence of events and songs. Met 3 of the four [including Frankie Valli] after -- wonderful, down-to-earth guys.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This was such an incredible show. The music was right on point and the acting was fabulous. I have to say that this is definitely a show you need to see.

Date of experience: February 2018