The Dominick Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
  • Room Service
Arlo SoHo(New York City)
  • Pool
Hotel Hugo(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
3,262 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building

Postives:

Upgraded to a one bed suite which was a treat.
Room service is great and all requests were catered for, the beds are extremely comfortable and I doubt I'll get a better nights sleep anywhere else in the world!

Negatives:
It's not the nicest part of town to wander around, many of the buildings on the street looked like abandoned warehouses or were under construction so the view from the room was awful.
...and it's a shame about the WiFi - it should be free :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank lola s
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear lola s,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your one-bedroom suite and the room service. I hope to see you again in the future, and would be happy to have our concierge offer some suggestions about SoHo as well as neighboring TriBeCa and the West Village.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've stayed at the Trump Soho for both Business and with family. In both instances the staff went above and beyond in anticipating our needs and providing excellent service. It is the one luxury hotel I've been to in New York that lives up to the classification. The rooms are outstanding. The views of downtown are stunning. And everything is set up to make you feel taken care of and appreciated. With my family, we got two connecting room. My 5 year old and 2 year old felt comfortable and happy. There was enough room to run around. And ample help from the hotel in addressing their needs. Also, the area where the hotel is - Soho - is a great spot for shopping and restaurants. I was born and raised in New York and this is the type of place I will always want to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Christopher S

Dear Christopher S,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump SoHo, and for the kind words about our associates. I am pleased that you enjoyed the space offered with connecting rooms. Please do let me know if I can assist with any future plans.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I recently spent three days at the Trump Soho and I was very pleased with the superior level of customer service I received. The training Trump provides his employees is outstanding…I could have not asked for more. The hotel itself is very modern yet warm and welcoming. My room was on the 29 floor and had a great view, was spacious and the bathroom was great. The hotel is very centrally located to the shops in Soho and also fairly close to other great shopping areas. The hotel provides the use of a chauffer driven S class Mercedes on a first come, first serve basis…I used it to go shopping on Broadway…and I was very pleased to take advantage of this complimentary service. Before my stay I looked at many reviews of the hotel and took note of several members that indicated the room was noisy as well as complaints about the air conditioner. During my stay I slept well and was not bothered by any noise from the surrounding area nor did I hear my neighbors through the walls. As far as the air conditioner, I wasn’t bothered by the level of noise it made when it was on…but I was bothered that the vent was pointed straight to the bed and the air flowed annoyed me (the vent could not be adjusted)…so I cracked the window open…and shut the a/c off. During the summer it might have been an issue but luckily I didn’t need to use it since the weather was cool. My rating for the hotel is 5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AlexRosell

Dear AlexRosell,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, amenities and location of the hotel, and enjoyed the use of our house car. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We went to NYC for a family wedding in August and selected to stay at Trump on a hunch that it would be better than the average NYC hotel. It far succeeded that by being the best hotel we stayed at ever. The service was outstanding, from check in to check out. We took a limo from the airport to our hotel and as soon as we arrived at the hotel the bellman was very attentive and helpful with our baggage. The check in staff was also very friendly and offered our daughter free gifts while she waited for us to check in. As well there were free cocktails and free drinks available while you check in. When we got to our room, there were staff ready to take our bags and adjust the temp of the room. He also came back promptly with free water and a kettle to heat our babys food. The room was all automated by a remote and this brought our experience to another level, by adjusting the lights, curtains and temp by a remote. The hotel was in a great location, only a short walk to sites, transit, and restaurants. After staying at Trump in NYC, I would like there to be a trump in every city we visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear Lukk_Fam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, the amenities and the location. I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Nice hotel, but a few flaws considering the rates. At check-in (1 PM), the room wasn't ready: had to wait till 3,30 PM to get inside my corner one bedroom suite on the 26th floor. Which was very large by NYC standards and well appointed, with an extremely comfortable lounge. The Italian restaurant could be better. Wifi in the room was offered free of charge. Nice neighborhood, a few block from West Broadway and Soho. Good overall, but keep in mind the prices.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear lucaerrante,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump SoHo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the size of your room and the neighborhood.

Please note that standard check-in time is 3pm. I do hope you will stay at Trump SoHo in the future, and if you inform the Attache team of your arrival time, we will do our best to accommodate an early check based on room availability.