All reviews the financial district battery park brooklyn bridge rooms are small breakfast room lower manhattan statue of liberty new york the staten island ferry breakfast was included subway station around the corner bagels bed was comfortable quiet at night enjoyed my stay booked this hotel
Reviewed July 18, 2017

First, Monique at the front desk was TERRIFIC!!! We hugged her before we left as she made our stay a memorable one. There wasn't one question she couldn't help us with about our first time in New York! Also, Sonya made sure we started our day with a great breakfast everyday. She kept the little breakfast space so clean and neat, and she was just wonderful to talk to everyday.
We had an easy walk to the Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, and the 9/11 Memorial, and our Hop On/Hop Off tour picked up at the waterfront which was less than a minute walk.
I truly don't think we could have gotten a better hotel for the price in New York City!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We spent three nights here during this memorial day weekend. Although the rooms are small, there are good enough for you to stay comfortable. After all, it is New York, right? The room was clean at all times. We spent most of the time outside and came back to sleep. They offer breakfast every morning and I really enjoyed this breakfast! You have plenty of options to choose from and everything looks good. Try to go earlier tough, since the closer you get to 8:30 am, the more people will be waiting to be seated and you will probably have to wait as well. There is a 24 hour shop right next to the hotel. They sell hot and cold buffet by the pound. They also prepare sandwiches and wraps. It was very convenient! You can reach the Wall Street metro station (red line) by walking, and it will take you less than 5 minutes. The hotel is very well located. You can reach the Brooklyn bridge, the piers (from where the boats depart to go to the Statue of Liberty and Staten Island) and the Charging Bull of Wall Street by walking. I really enjoyed my stay there. I recommend this hotel.

3  Thank KarlaDGO
Reviewed May 16, 2017

This hotel is in a perfect location right in the heart of the financial district. It is closely located to many subway stations so you can get to other parts of NYC. It offers a great continental breakfast. Our bed and room very cozy and comfortable. The only complaint would be the hotel staff. They were polite, but not efficient. For example, I called and asked for an extra blanket. They said they would send it right up. Many hours passed, and I wound up going and getting the blanket myself. This kind of thing happened on serval different occasions. The lady working the breakfast area was extremely rude when I accidentally spilled orange juice. (Maybe it's the New York way..lol) I will say Brian at the front desk did and exceptional job. I called and asked for extra towels and he guaranteed that I would have them in minutes. He delivered on his promise. Thank you Brian for being that bright star in a dark hotel stay.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Danielle A
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Danielle A,

First of all, let me thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that you found the location of the hotel convenient to your needs, and was satisfied with the comfort of the room received. However, we regret your stay was negatively affected by how your concerns were addressed accordingly by our staff. Your feedback is very important to us as we have to ensure our hotels are being managed to a high standard and to see how they are performing for us to know what can be given additional attention.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 13, 2017

We expended 4 nights in this hotel, our stay it was really nice, very clean rooms, staff very friendly, the lady who takes care of breakfast, sorry I did not got her name, was amazing!!, front desk agents were really nice too, hotel is close to 9/11 memorial, chinatown, little Italy, also close to the subway station. Hotel is renovated.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Excellent location. Of course, coming to NYC means being prepared to walk. Considering this, this hotel allows you to have fantastic walks around the East River. This is truly a enjoyable walk to Battery Park. Close to Wall Street District. Not far from Chinatown and Little Italy.
The location is great, the room and the amenities of the hotel are almost non- comparable to other Holiday Inns, which one tends to rely. However, this hotel, besides breakfast does not present with many amenities or views, or space in the dorm like rooms. Bathrooms and quality of toiletries are lack luster.

Room Tip: The highest the better from street noise. Seems only 4 rooms per floor.
1  Thank Golokseeker
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Hi Golokseeker,

I appreciate your post regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We value each feedback as this will allow us to identify the areas that may benefit from our additional attention. It is good to learn that you found our location to be convenient. On the other hand, I am sorry for the disappointments you had with the bathroom and amenities that we offer. Your comments are noted and forwarded to our management team for proper evaluation. I greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more for our guests to get the most out of their stay with us.

Until your next visit, we remain at your service.

Ingrid V.