“close to the subway”
other travellers have booked this property
DSC00091.JPG DSC00093.JPG
DSC00091.JPG
DSC00093.JPG
DSC00094.JPG
DSC00096.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brisbane, Australia
“close to the subway”
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a great stay at the apartment it was all it was advertised to be . Milton was great very helpful . The only negative was that I did request a ground floor apartment because of health issues but ended up on the 2nd floor. My husband has bad knees and I have bad ankles and after a long day sightseeing the two flights of stairs were daunting but the apartment was clean and comfortable and the bed was great. The neighbourhood was fun and vibrant with the friendliest people around.If you stay here 125th street is a must with all the street stalls and beautiful personalities we will never forget. We will be back !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Location, Location!
Liked least: the steps !
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
cathxman
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Trip of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked New York to celebrate my husbands 50 birthday and after I booked the flights I started looking a accommodation prices and soon realised my budget would not stretch to a hotel in central manhattan. After extensive research I found this apartment, I must admit I was a little apprehensive about the location but I couldn't have been more wrong. The apartment was fantastic, Milton was fantastic, the area was fantastic, Harlem feels perfectly safe, the apartment is seconds for the tube which links quickly to wherever you want to go. There are plenty of fantastic restaurants around the corner so you don't have to travel in the evening if you don't want to. I would highly recommend this apartment.

Ivie R
“Great Apartment!”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This apartment rental is great because of Milton. He is the nicest person we've probably met in New York. He met us at the apartment and gave us the keys and even helped us settle in (carry our bags up, give extra towels).

I told him before we left that I'd wished we stayed at his apartment when we went to New York last Christmas/New Year. But I guess now we know. If we ever go back again, we'll definitely stay here again.

Subway is really close just a half a block away! A lot of restaurants around the block, but these restaurants are a little expensive for a short trip, so we ventured out in the Lower Manhattan area. Although, we did have 2 Bros Pizza ($1 slices) and Popeye's which are a couple blocks from the apartment. Also, the apartment is totally safe in my honest opinion. Although, coming from Vancouver,BC, I was a little skeptical at first because I wasn't used to seeing that much street vendors. But they are totally fine as long as you don't mess with them I guess.

It is very convenient from LaGuardia airport where we flew in. One bus ride for about 30-45 mins. I definitely recommend flying to LaGuardia if you're staying around Harlem. It is also less busier airport even when checking in!

Overall, great experience and nothing to complain at all!

Your age range 25-34
Emil H
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The Owner Milton has become part of the Family.... Very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. The Apartment was Beautiful, everything was accessible.... From the trains to the Buses.... But what made the Apartment Perfect was.... Milton always being there for you... I will Plan to go next Year for two Weeks... Looking Forward to it...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mines2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best place ever”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Harlem is a colorful and cheerful place to stay. The flat is perfect for 4 persons, it is as what the pictures show. The owner of the building, Mr Milton Wilson is the best!!. I hardly recommend to rent this place.
Milton as I told you I will visit you again next May.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Husker64
“Great Decision”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

So glad that we decided to rent this charming townhouse in Harlem. It was everything the owner said it was. We had a two block ride to the subway station and a ten minute ride to time square. It was very quite and comfortable. The owner is a very nice gentleman that immediately made us feel welcomed. Would definitely rent this place again.

Naydita
Coral Springs, Florida
“Perfect Gem”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was by far the perfect place for my partner and I. This beautiful gem is only walking distance to Fabulous restaurants, shopping, train stations, and much more. Only 20 minutes away from Times Square and other major attractions. Parking was NEVER a problem. We stayed in this beautiful, cozy studio that felt like home. When we arrived, we immediately wanted to stay in. Mr Wilson was very accommodating, professional, easy going and a pleasure to do business with. He is very knowledgeable of the area and knows the history of the Harlem community. I will definitely be staying here again!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing