“One of a kind view of NYC!”

Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours
Ranked #106 of 684 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: TOURS: See New York City from a different perspective. Our 4 helicopter sightseeing tours, one of which is combined with a boat cruise, provide you with a bird's eye view of Manhattan and the surrounding area in comfort and style. Our helicopters are equipped with heat and air conditioning as well as a Bose stereo system to help you relax and enjoy the ride. Marvel at the splendid architecture of the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Building, and more as you travel down the Hudson River to the New York Harbor and the Intrepid Sea Air Space Museum. See the George Washington and Verrazano bridge that keep Manhattan connected. Reflect on New York's historic landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and the 120 year old Brooklyn Bridge. Baseball fans can even cheer for the Yankees above the stadium! CHARTERS: Whether you are taking a quick trip to the airport or heading to the Hamptons for the weekend, a helicopter charter offers a quick, easy, and comfortable alternative for travel in and out of the metro area. A helicopter charter is faster than a car service and able to travel farther into New York City than an airplane. Airport Transfers by helicopter can significantly reduce your travel time to and from New York City airports. Driving between Manhattan and airport areas could take more than an hour in unpredictable and aggravating traffic. Airport Transfers by helicopter typically take less than 10 minutes, giving you more time in the day for everything else. Airport Transfers are available between Manhattan and the Kennedy, LaGuardia, Newark, and Teterboro Airport as well as between the airports. Complimentary ground transportation is provided between the airline terminal and the helicopter landing area to get you to your destination quickly.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I'm a lifelong New Yorker. I've gone to the top of every major skyscraper and flown in to LaGuardia & JFK. None of those experiences matches the view acheived taking the Helicopter Flight Services "The New Yorker" tour.

We booked in advance and were up in the air 20 minutes after arriving at the helipad to check-in. Our pilot called out all of the points of interest and the massive windows on the helicopter gave us an amazing bird's eye view of lower Manhattan, Governor's Island, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid and even Central Park.

I recommend this equally to tourists coming to NY for the first time and born & bred New Yorkers. Quintessential way to experience the NYC skyline!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"bucket list"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed September 19, 2017

I booked a tour as a surprise for my husband's birthday whilst we were visiting Manhattan and it was incredible. The staff were fantastic, because it was his birthday they upgraded us to a longer tour and my husband got to sit beside the pilot. The views were amazing. The pilot was great, very funny and I felt very safe. I would recommend this to anyone, there is no other way to see New York and I wouldn't do it with another company.

3  Thank SuzanneH85
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Don't miss go to Hélicoptère tour
Price very good

طاقم متعاون
تصوير فوري
امان وسلامة

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We recently had a deluxe flight with Heliny and it was amazing! The highlight of our trip to New York. The staff and our pilot Patrick were so friendly and helpful. If you do one thing in New York make sure you do this!