Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours
Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours
from US$249.00
from US$299.00
from US$244.00
from US$244.00
1,632 results
All reviews safety video deluxe tour earlier flight statue of liberty minute tour new york amazing experience once in a lifetime smooth ride birthday present birds eye view both sides highlight of our trip central park east river visiting nyc ellis island
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We prebooked the helicopter ride from our hotel and were advised to take our passports with us for ID and also that an additional $40 would be payable for heliport fees. This was an amazing 15-20min ride with a fantastic view of New York on a lovely sunny day was booked as a 50th birthday treat. Loved every minute of it.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I'm a lifelong New Yorker. I've gone to the top of every major skyscraper and flown in to LaGuardia & JFK. None of those experiences matches the view acheived taking the Helicopter Flight Services "The New Yorker" tour.

We booked in advance and were up in the air 20 minutes after arriving at the helipad to check-in. Our pilot called out all of the points of interest and the massive windows on the helicopter gave us an amazing bird's eye view of lower Manhattan, Governor's Island, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid and even Central Park.

I recommend this equally to tourists coming to NY for the first time and born & bred New Yorkers. Quintessential way to experience the NYC skyline!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I booked a tour as a surprise for my husband's birthday whilst we were visiting Manhattan and it was incredible. The staff were fantastic, because it was his birthday they upgraded us to a longer tour and my husband got to sit beside the pilot. The views were amazing. The pilot was great, very funny and I felt very safe. I would recommend this to anyone, there is no other way to see New York and I wouldn't do it with another company.

3  Thank SuzanneH85
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Don't miss go to Hélicoptère tour
Price very good

تصوير فوري
امان وسلامة

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We recently had a deluxe flight with Heliny and it was amazing! The highlight of our trip to New York. The staff and our pilot Patrick were so friendly and helpful. If you do one thing in New York make sure you do this!