“Cut our losses and left”
Review of Ha! Comedy Club

Ha! Comedy Club
Fountain Inn, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cut our losses and left”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Was in NYC for business and came across a guy selling tickets for "Comedy Central". Was skeptical as I noticed the sign said "HA!" and questioned if it was legit then. After being hustled down into the basement and entering the dingy, dirty desk we were told to give our money to the street guy for our tickets. Understand he's out there trying to get customers in but it seemed a little shady. I decided to make a quick visit to the restroom and one glance I decided this place wasn't a good choice. Bathroom was absolutely disgustingly dirty. Considering my co-worker and I were the only two waiting in the dingy lobby we decided to cut our losses and leave.

Visited January 2012

Chicago, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“GOOD LAUGHS!”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We bought two for one tickets during the day and that made it worth it! We had some great laughs! Give it a try!

Visited January 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice music...poor guest service”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Ok the dueling piano is freakin amazing. Very talented artis. Now u wonder why the negatives. Bathrooms dirtier then where my dog poops. Couldn't pay me to sit....sorry ladies. Second thing wrong is that the pianist are extremely talented but only money motivated. Also after you get inside u find out beers are 10 bucks a piece ( no exaggeration) but service is great they offer 40$ all u can drink except liquor. I had a good time u decide if it's worth it......?

New York City, New York
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Worst Comedy Club in NYC”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We didn't mind the hustle since we are big fans of stand up comedy and like to try all the clubs anyway. At $10 per ticket, it was cheaper than most.
However, the show was barely an hour. Most places are 1 hour 45 mins.
Cost of drinks was just as much as other places.
$8 for a bottle of beer, with 2 drink minimum per person.
Add tax and tip and it's over $40 just for the drinks.
So, far better deal to pay $5 more for tickets and get a show that is twice as long.
Of course we didn't mind too much that the show was short since it was so awful.
Only 1 of the 4 comics was funny. And the MC was just atrocious.
Not only not funny, but barely intelligible.
This was amateur stuff all the way.
We've been to free show and open mics that were better.
There are so many good clubs in NYC.
No reason to go to a bad one.

Visited September 2011
Cape May, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Funny!”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We got our tickets for $10 from a guy in Times Square. I was reluctant to go because I'm not a drinker and most places have a two drink minimum. This place had a two item minimum, so I could get a bottle of water and some fries. Of course the water was $4 and the fries were $6, but what do you expect. The comedians were really funny. We saw four different comedians over an hour and a half. The only bad thing was the bathroom. Disgusting, I would definitely go again, but avoid the bathroom.

Visited September 2011