All reviews ma peche milk bar central park boutique hotel new york rain shower trump tower corner king room bottled water fifth avenue small hotel basic room bath products great boutique room service restaurant downstairs turn down service
Reviewed September 11, 2016

I stay at the big chain hotels when I travel for work because I have too. When I travel for personal recreation I stay with hotels like the Chambers. The people are so friendly and helpful (I don't know how they do these - every person we came into contact with felt generally authentic and friendly). I needed an iron so I called the front desk. Within minutes I had my iron (it was so fast I actually commented to my wife that it was a little freaky).
The prices are the same if not better than the big chains. The rooms at the Chambers are not big but are big enough for a short visit. They are very comfortable and the products in the room are great. The location of the Chambers is excellent. Just a couple of blocks from the park and a short walk to Times Square.
I can't say enough about what a great hotel this is. Please stay here. You won't regret it!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drpoirier
ChambersNewYork, General Manager at Chambers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you, drpoirer, for your very kind words and for exhorting all TripAdvisor readers to stay at Chambers. We do agree.

By the bye, everyone is friendly and helpful simply because we all very much enjoy making every Chambers guest's visit perfectly ideal. It can be a loud and boisterous city and so when our guests return we want them to exhale, relax and know everything will taken care of.

If business brings you to New York and you prefer to stay at Chambers, let us know, we'd be happy to write your travel department a note explaining.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

My wife and I spent a long weekend here with my niece and nephew on a sightseeing trip and we were very satisfied with the hotel and the rooms. The location is fantastic for proximity to shopping and the subway.

The hotel staff was very friendly and always looking to make your stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hello LenwoodRyan.

How very kind to bring along your niece and nephew; a terrific uncle gift. And we are very glad Chambers fit the bill.

Please do return and let us know yet what more we can do to make your visit even more enjoyable.

Ansell

Reviewed September 3, 2016

We had a wonderful 4 night stay at the Chambers this past week. It was our first stay at the Chambers and we think we have found our mid-town best hotel. The staff was excellent! Very personable and knowledgeable. Thanks to the whole team. The room and art are really good, and the location is best for our interests.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
ChambersNewYork, General Manager at Chambers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Thank you, thevat.

We are absolutely delighted you have found Chambers to be your best hotel. We very much would like to welcome you each and every time you head to town. Please be comfortable booking with me directly, I will be happy to assist.

Once again, many thanks.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The second we entered the lobby I knew this was a nice hotel. The staff were exceptionally friendly, the decor modern and clean and the hotel is centrally located to all my favorite spots - Central Park and Broadway Theaters! The room was very comfortable, clean, modern, with a nice view. The cost per night is good value for any other hotel in it's category. I will stay here as often as I can in the Big Apple.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Simon L.

First, you have one of the very best photos we've seen. Kudos.

Second, thank you very much for your kind words and please do stay here as often as you like.

Surely let me know if I may assist in any way, always.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Don't look any further! This hotel is a hidden gem. Located close to CP and 5th Ave, but yet so quiet and calm. We stayed here with the family and it felt like home. The rooms are large and very cozy. The decor gives you the feeling that you are in an apartment rather than a hotel room. I particularly loved the Japanese soaking bath, the complimentary water and chocolates. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
My husband and I travel a lot for work and this was one of the best experiences/hotel we have encountered. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla L
ChambersNewYork, General Manager at Chambers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you, Carla, for sharing the word and for letting us know you will be back. Please feel free to make your reservations with me directly, as I thoroughly enjoy assisting.

Once again, many thanks.