Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
from US$26.00
from US$19.00
from US$69.00
from US$89.99
85,680 results
All reviews who lost their lives beautiful tribute fitting tribute twin towers moving tribute emotional experience survivor tree new york loved ones first responders guided tour the world trade center freedom tower visiting nyc victims names tragedy
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We took our two teenage sons to visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Our oldest was 1 1/2 years old on 9/11 and our youngest was born after 9/11. Although they have read and heard about the events of that day, visiting the 9/11 Memorial was a sobering and honoring tribute to those lives lost that day. In addition, the museum details the horror as well as the heroism and determination of those who survived the 9/11 attacks. I would highly recommend a visit to the Memorial and Museum if you are visiting NYC. In this way, we will never forget the sacrifice of so many and the perseverance of those who survived...

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is extremely busy but a must see for any visitor. Be prepared for an emotional time as you learn about the past, present and future of the World Trade Centre.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This museum is amazing. The original foundation of the twin towers is still present & explained. The videos & audio recordings are so moving! The planning that went into this place is awesome. We didn't do a guided tour, but I wish we would have. We made on-line reservations, which made our wait quick. Plan on spending g at least 3 hours.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The museum is very well done, but bring your tissues because it is extremely sobering and emotional. One thing to know is that there are kiosks around the building that sell tickets, so use them to avoid the line at the ticket window. The signage is terrible and we would never have known this if someone hadn't told us. People with will call tickets still must wait in the ticket line and the whole thing seems generally disorganized.

The museum and park are definitely worth seeing, and you can easily spend several hours there (if your emotions can survive it). It has memorabilia and information from all of the 9/11 attacks and from all four aircraft in addition to the World Trade Center attacks. It brought back all the emotions of that day and then some, but it is such a huge part of our history that I highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Although I was not in NYC on 9/11 and I know nobody that was hurt or died that day, I still had my questions. I remember that day afternoon as it was yesterday. How the news came in and how it changed that day, evening and the world. So all this years I wanted to go to NYC, and hoped that a museum who clear my mind. This memorial gave me some answers, relief and showed how strong people from nyc were and still are today. My great respect to all the firefighters, paramedics, policemen\woman. Museum is easy to navigate, lots of objects and sound items. It’s all done in a respectful way to the family’s and survivors. But also to the visitors. Some film footage is placed in half separate rooms, so if you not want to see some images you are not confronted with them. Must do museum in NYC

Date of experience: November 2017