Andaz 5th Avenue
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$247
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$192
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$279
US$257
Agoda.com
2,644 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsloft roomcomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge showerdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in process
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Knowing this was a Hyatt property, I thought it would be nice. However, I was surprised to find it great! It's basically Hyatt's answer to the W hotel, and I think they got it very right. The service is noticeably friendly and attentive. The room was great, with the bath and shower being fantastic!! The food, location, and overall quality were excellent. I'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Check in was smooth... Plus they gave us a wonderful red wine when we checked in. The room was huge with a microwave, tiny dishwasher and huge space for storage. Nonalcohlic drinks and snacks were free.

Room service food was great but very slow. Ditto with the restaurant downstairs. Fabulous, fresh food. You just can't be in a hurry.

There are plenty of restaurants nearby

Concierges are actually very helpful

Cabs are really easy to get from here

Only big negative for me.. No bathtub

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have stayed in a number of hotels in Manhattan and have found them to be pretty similar and of a lower standard than you would get for your money in the UK. The Andaz on 5th avenue is the exception. I travelled with my mum for a celebration trip to NYC and we picked this hotel partly to do with its location and the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. The rooms were far bigger than most in Manhattan and the hotel was spotless with excellent facillities. After a long flight, check in was a truly relaxing experience; we were shown to a seat in the library, made comfortable, given a complimentary drink and the hostess came to us - no standing in line with a desk as a barrier between staff & guest. The staff team, were young, fresh, attentive, courteous and polite throughout our stay - far nicer than any staff Ive encountered at NYC hotels over the last 15 years. The room was spotless, clean & modern and the complimentary snacks and soft drinks were enjoyed daily! We were in a suite overlooking 41st street and could see the new York Public Library from our wee balcony. We never once heard the people in the room next door and there was no street noise, which really surprised me. (Or, at least, if there was, it wasnt enough to keep me awake!). The bathroom was a very generous size with double sinks, & huge shower which included a foot shower - most appreciated after walking round Manhattan shopping all day! If you like your hotels with wooden floors, crisp neat lines & spotless white bedding then this is the hotel for you. The location is very central for most things tourists would want to see or do and with the subway links at Bryan Park less than a block away, and those at Grand Central only 2 blocks away you can access the rest of Manhattan with ease. I plan on going back with my husband as soon as I can!

Room Tip: our room overlooking 41st street was nice and quiet at night and got the sun most of the day
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank shons1
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This really is a fantastic hotel. Location is perfect, rooms are wonderful, food is great and staff are friendly (by NY standards). I've stayed here umpteen times and i've thoroughly enjoyed every moment.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I could not fault this hotel in any way. Every element came together. Light, bright room, fluffy duvet and comfortable beds, brilliant aesthetic, and amazing bathroom - especially that giant shower. I love that they comp the drinks/snacks - we probably had 2 things in a 3-night stay but it's the gesture that's meaningful. Staff seemed nice, though I can't say we called on them much to test out the services. It might be nice to be in an instant "neighborhood" like SoHo depending on what you're in New York for, but it was quite handy and central for most of our needs. Lots of value here. I've stayed at many places in the city but unless I'm splashing out at the Crosby Street or similar, this will be my new go-to spot in New York.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business