Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$296
US$263
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$150
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$177
US$151
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$142
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$144
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$178
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$98
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

2,481 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuethe empire state buildinghouse caral fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomfour seasonsfull kitchenfabulous hotelbryant park
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Had a great 3 night break in this hotel. I booked a Superior City View Room. The only complaint I had is that what I was expecting as a city view is not what the hotel mean by a city view and that put a downer on my trip a little from the offset. Dont expect a city view if you book these rooms as they only go up to the 10th floor which is not high enough to get above the neighbouring buildings so that you get a "CITY VIEW" !!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DivingSparky1981
LanghamPlaceGM, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. We are very grateful for your business, as we know that you have many hotels to choose from when planning a visit to New York.

Thank you as well for the compliments to our location and our staff.

I'm sorry that a City View wasn't what you expected from our rooms with that title. As you can imagine, in a city of tall buildings, almost all hotel views are of the city around it - meaning other buildings. My apologies that you were distressed by this.

I do hope you'll come back to see us again in the future. Thank you again for both your review and your visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

My daughter and I stayed at the Langham for one night while seeing a show and having dinner. The staff is amazingly concerned with our comfort and satisfaction. We were given a room on the 8th floor (deluxe room reserved) which was too low for 5th avenue and we were later given a room on 27 (top floor) which was lovely. The room was large with very high ceilings and a lovely view of the NY skyline facing the East River. The bathroom was really large and gorgeous. Every amenity I could ever need was in a little box on the bathroom counter. As with every NYC hotel I have ever stayed in, I could hear street noise however an app on my phone for white noise cured this problem asap. The lamps have USB ports (2) next to both sides of the bed which is a plus. The TV was wall hung and made for good entertainment between our show and dinner. The bed was so-so - every low and a thing mattress - very European - but I slept well. Our trip was for my daughter's birthday and strawberries with chocolate sauce and a happy birthday sign were waiting when we got to the room. Thank you! Lastly, we reserved the house car to take us to the train to return home and it was one time and a delightful ride with water and classical music. We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BLSR

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of The Langham, New York! i am so happy that you chose to stay with us when you and your daughter were in New York.

I am glad that our team was able to find you the room you preferred during your visit, and that you enjoyed the features of your room, including the bathroom and the view. I also hope that your daughter enjoyed the special treat we prepared for her birthday.

I hope that you will return to see us again in the future. We would love to be part of your daughter's birthday tradition, or any other reason you and your family plan that includes New York City.

Thank you again!

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

The Spa at the Langham Place is terribly dinky and dull.
The manageress is extremely rude and condescending and common.
My daughters and I didn't realize the Spa had been remodeled since our last visit.
We had stayed previously in an apartment for 6 weeks at the Setai in 2013. The Spa design then was lovely and luxurious.
Please save your money and go somewhere special where they really want to pamper you and treat you well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MiltonBB

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our spa.

I am very sorry that you had a negative experience when you visited with your daughter. As we don't currently have a female manager, I am working to find out who you encountered during your stay. What you describe is not the type of service that we intend to offer our guests. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Should you be willing to share more details about your specific experience, please feel free to do so to our current Spa Manager, Mr. Ryan Whitehead at ryan.whitehead@langhamhotels.com.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

From the minute we've arrived at the hotel to the minute we left the hotel 2 days later, they made us feel like we were on the top of the world. All staff were absolutely fantastic, with a real desire to make our stay an excellent experience. Next time I'm in New York, Langham will be my first and top option.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philB3216ET

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of The Langham, New York! I am so happy that you chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

It means so much to me that our staff made you feel on top of the world as that is exactly the effect we are going for.

I am very happy to read that you plan to return to see us again in the future. I very much look forward to welcoming you back when you do.

Thank you again!

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

This is definitely not a 5 star hotel. I was shocked by the hotel room when I arrived. Compared to what they have posted online it looks very different. It was more like walking into a office than a hotel room. Location was alright, bathroom was ok, bedroom sucked - very dark, view sucked, room service sucked, fruit tastes like they don’t separate the knives that cut the meat and the fruit. At best this is a standard 4 star - I booked a junior suite. Definitely need a makeover. Stayed in NYC for over 3 weeks and tried 5 hotels. Seriously, I can’t trust the 5 star system anymore. I should’ve stayed at the four seasons, which was only slightly more expensive. The people that take the room service orders definitely have plenty of attitude for you if you have special requests or complaints. The front desk people were very nice, and the door man definitely made an impression, his name is Abu.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank evareese

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel.

First of all, thank you for choosing to make our hotel part of your three week visit to New York. We know that you have many hotels to choose from in New York and we are grateful that you gave us a chance.

I am sorry that you were not pleased with your experience. While I cannot comment on the room decor, as that is a completely subjective experience for every guest, I can say that I am sorry that you were disappointed by the service provided by our Private Kitchen (room service) staff and Housekeeping. Thank you for bringing both matters to our attention. We never want our guests to feel anything but taken care of our by our colleagues so I will be investigating both complaints.

Thank you for taking the time to compliment Abu and our front desk staff. We are very proud of the work they do for our guests.

I do hope you'll give us another chance in the future. But, if not, I want to thank you again for your visit and your review.