“Ramen & Pork Buns.... Awesome!”
Review of Totto Ramen

Totto Ramen
Ranked #488 of 15,866 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

My girl and i made it a point of visiting this restaurant during our visit to NYC. It was worth the walk and the wait! Add this place to your list.

Reviewed April 15, 2016

Simple and Delicious Ramen! the best in NYC!
Be carefull it is a small crowded place so be prepared to wait before having a spot!

Reviewed April 14, 2016

Tiny, crowded and homey, but serving excellent ramen. Worth the wait and the surroundings if you are a ramen fan.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

From the moment I arrived at the restaurant (I knew that if was going to be a fantastic epxerience. There were a lot of people waiting in line before us but surprisingly the wait was was less than 20 minutes. We were greeted by all the staff in Japansese as we entered and were seated. The place is a little cramped because of how many people were in the restaurant but it didn't bother me too much. Our waiter was prompt in taking our order.

I had the miso ramen with extra noodles - which was pretty good for the price (about $15) compared to some more expensive ramen places. The broth was a bit a salty but overall delicious. The portion sizes were good and the meal was tasty.

I would definitely come back to try more of the menu.

Reviewed April 7, 2016

my partner & I popped in here after seeing jersey boys & it was like being transported back to Japan. The ramen was great; service is quick & the choices are great. They only take cash so be prepared! I had read there were usually mental queues but we only had to wait 5 minutes to be seated at the bar which was fine for us. Definitely recommend and would go back in a heartbeat!