“Excellent Vegan - Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 8 October 2015

The pho is outstanding, the vegan foods are freshly prepared and always to standard. I have had several dishes and all were very good. My niece lives in New York, is a vegan, and eats here all the time. The service was very slow but everyone waits patiently because the food is really good vegan.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Best Banh Mi I've ever had - usually I don't order them in Vietnamese restaurants because they aren't my thing. I saw them being prepared and was hooked. Everything was terrific. Small local place - not the most comfortable seating but yummy.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I love this place it's my favorite Vietnamese in NYC. Super clean tasty food prepared with NO MSG!

The decor is cool, the staff are attentive, professional, friendly. The music selection is great.

It's a small cute space with a bar. Great for friends or a couple or solo casual dining.

I've been coming here since it opened six years ago & it's consistently good.

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

We simply loved the bahn mi's here, which is a kind of Vietnamese baguettes. The possibility to get real Vietnamese drip coffee with condensed milk also made this into a true New Yorkish lunch experience. Ad to that the friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere inside with a great soundtrack in the background. Scrumptious authentic Vietnamese food with fast and friendly service. We sat toward the back with a view of the kitchen and a place to charge our phones after a long day traipsing around the city.