2,571 results
All reviews book of mormon continental breakfast bagels wine and cheese hour times square new york the theater district every afternoon perfect location free wifi hard boiled eggs fresh fruit directly across the street central park fantastic hotel around the corner small hotel
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

First of all, I wish I could give it 4.5 stars.
The location is great, 5 mins from Times Square, everything is within a few minutes walk yet the street the hotel is on is relatively quiet. Our room overlooked the street and although you can hear city noises they don’t intrude at all, great to be so close but peaceful as well. Our room was a good size with an enormous bed which is the most comfortable bed I think I’ve ever slept in, wish I could have sneaked it into my suitcase! The only possible problem with the room was noisy air con but we solved that by making the room a couple of degrees cooler just before we went to bed and then turning it off overnight. In the morning, it was only a degree or two higher than normal which was fine. We arrived during a heatwave and it worked perfectly for us. Great coffee/tea machine and good toiletries in the bathroom.
The continental breakfast was good and it was nice that the tea and coffee was available 24/7 plus snacks and fruit. A cheese, wine and fruit hour was a nice touch as well.
The deduction of a half star is because 3 days out of four we had to phone housekeeping as we didn’t have any shower towels, or only one, or the tea/coffee capsules hadn’t been replenished or the first morning the fridge wasn’t plugged in. It just seemed slipshod as it let an otherwise great hotel down.
My other complaint is the reliance on single use plastic - all the plates, cutlery, cups etc for breakfast were plastic and all went into bins and not sorted for recycling. There are notes in the bathrooms about not washing towels unnecessarily yet they are sending so much plastic to landfill without a second thought.
Overall an excellent hotel and highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank clueyandjohn
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

If you want to be close to the action, this hotel will work. The staff were friendly, the rooms and bathrooms very clean, and the continental breakfast was decent. The bed however was not comfortable - at least for me. The mattresses were thin. For the price, I’d have hoped for a more relaxing sleep experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

It is a :-clean, cosy, comfy, hotel. Well appointed and maintained. It is close to everything but far enough that you can escape the hustle and bustle. Theaters are on the doorstep and central Park is a few blocks away. The happy hour is decent as is breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dale R
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Location was perfect. Walking distance to theatre, dining and shopping. Staff of the hotel were very nice and helpful. Was given alot of great sugestions. Room was very spacious. Breadfast was just ok.Bagels were the best.

Room Tip: Disappointed that room was next to the elevator but never heard it! Temp outside in the 90's, air conditoner worked great.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a group of 3 women on a girly few days in nyc. I absolutely loved this hotel. It's so central to times square buto yet not in the hussle of it..like few minutes walater! The staff are so polite and helpful too. The roimage were so fab!! Beds sooo comfortable in fact if I wasn't so excited to get outo to explore the city I'd happily of stayed on that bed. The bathroom were spaciout and very modern..huge shower head which was great on achy muscles. Breakfast in morning was basic but great set up to the day ahead. Would highly recommend this hotel and will certainly return. This was my 4th visit to NYC (stayed in diff hotels each time) and this was definitely my favourite

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family