“FABULOUS STAY”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
nb0020
“FABULOUS STAY”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

This was our fourth time to Manhattan and we wanted to stay someplace different and a little bit more residential as we were traveling with our children. We were a little hesitant to stay in Harlem with our kidos and we were so glad we did!! I absolutely love New York hence the fourth visit to "vacation" but i think it really says a lot when our stay at this apartment was the best thing about our trip!! We had a blast in the city but it definitely felt like we were coming home every evening. the apartment came fully stocked with towels and extra blankets. Milton, the owner even provided a roll away bed so that my son didn’t have to bunk up with his older sisters. . the subway was very accessible, only one block away and was absolutely safe even as we arrived back in early morning hours. There was also a bar just a block down that my husband and i visited and felt totally safe leaving our teenage daughters and son alone at the apartment while we had a drink Milton was a fabulous host and was very accommodating to whatever times we needed to check in and out. He often checked on us and made sure we were having a blast. My 12 year old took quite a liking to Mr. Milton and even gave him a huge hug as we were leaving. Milton even ordered us a car so we did not have the hassle of locating a cab back to the airport. i absolutely cannot say enough positive things about this stay. we definitely feel like we now have a real home in our home away from home and will never stay any place else but these fabulous apartments. : )

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
South Africa
Reviewed December 5, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Paris
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

PR

Reviewed February 7, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

London
Reviewed January 31, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing