12,140 results
All reviews mission control the galley free muffins times square new york fourth floor rooms are small your luggage port authority javits center modern hotel hell's kitchen hudson river queen bed few blocks loved this hotel coffee machine
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

We have been there for two nights after Christmas 2017.
1. The room was the smallest double room I have ever seen. Even smaller than hotels in Paris.
2. At first we found several hair dropped on beds and towels. It was disgusting.
3. They gave us room 908 at backside without any views.
4. There was a free tea, coffee and muffin at mornings.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2016

I was here with my daughter and found that the Yotel was just about perfect. The rooms were small but serviceable. My daughter thought they were very nice. The restaurant menu was not my cup of tea but it must be for most or they would not have the menu. Staff was absolutely fantastic right up to the point we left. We arranged for a car to take us to the airport and the driver was wearing earbuds and talking on the phone most of the time. I guess that works in NYC but in my neck of the woods its kind of illegal not to mention rude. Back to the hotel review. Loved the staff who managed our stay at the hotel. Want to give a shout out to the folks working the bar and delivering our coffee on 4. Just super people. I also want to give recognition to Nana who was cleaning rooms on our floor. Great Job Nana! I will stay here again in the future but will frisk airport transportation drivers for earbuds. You will get them back after you drop us off. Have to take a star off of service for it. One last thing. Elevator music! Oh my goodness. You have to stay one night just for that.You wont forget it.

Room tip: The higher up you go the better your view. Bring small coffee maker. Trust me on that one.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Elvis G, Front Office Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Elvis

Reviewed December 28, 2016

First trip to NYC and first stay at Yotel. Well designed property, courteous and helpful staff, great location! Would definitely stay again and highly recommend! Beds are extremely comfortable. Rooms are compact but very suitable! Thanks for making our trip to NYC a great experience! Thanks to every staff member we encountered. Each approached requests with extreme efficiency.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Elvis

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This place is such a cozy little spot in the big city. I only live about 30 miles away but when I do stay in the city Yotel will always be my top pick. Majority of the hotel is automated which at first I was very concerned with but after my first automated check in I actually prefer this way. And the staff that you do run into is alway polite and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elvis G, Front Office Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

Loved this hotel. Rooms are small and compact but everything you need is there. Only thing is you wouldn't want to share a room if you did now the other person intimately! No closed, tight fitting toilet door so can hear everything! Apart from that would fully recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple