This is my 20th time in NYC and I must say I was very impressed and even more impressed with the following...
1. The Concierge Andy is super amazing. He made so many calls for me and gave us instructions and how to go to places with a personal map. Andy also made restaurant suggestions and once again he proved he really knows how to make the customer happy.
2. The location for some of you may be discouraging but for us it was worth it. We are very close to ground zero and the financial district and if you like to shop Century 21 is like a 8 min walk.
3. Our room came with breakfast and let me say once again Five Stars for service and food selection and quality of food.
4. No hustle and bustle here but so close to where ever you want to go.
5. The room was a nice big room huge shower and all the futuristic gadgets as well.
6. The place is spotless
7. you Gotta stay here
I totally recommend this hotel and the entire staff. This place has class and of course it has Andy to make your vacation a one never to forget.More
- Room Service