Hilton Times Square
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$296
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$170
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$219
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$247
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$134
  • Restaurant
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Room Service
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$420
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
7,328 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I spent 3 weeks in this hotel on a business trip, and had a very comfortable stay. I had a room on the 41st floor overlooking times square and across the river to Hoboken. The view was spectacular. The room was well-equipped and spacious although I found the bathroom really small. The large screen TV and entertainment system was excellent, as was the wireless network. The enormous and comfortable bed and bedding made my stay most enjoyable. No wine in the mini-bar, only beer and spirits :(

I had room service breakfast and dinner on a number of occasions - the food is good, not great. Breakfasts however were excellent and the dining room staff very pleasant and efficient.

The location is a matter of taste - Times Square can get absolutely insanely busy when the shows exit - stop start walking on the pavement. This can be a little overwhelming, but it's part of the city is all about. The entrance on 41st street is a little haven of calm in comparison to the 42nd Street madness (TOP TIP). The hotel is undergoing renovations to the lobby on 41st Street, but this did not interfere with my stay at all.

I discovered the little snack shop next to reception right at the end of my trip - great for a bag of crisps or a chocolate if you can't face a full dinner.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights last weekend to celebrate his 50th birthday. I mentioned the reason for our stay in the comments section when booking online. We were checked in by a very friendly girl who immediately asked us how our trip into the city was and she wished my husband a happy birthday. She then upgraded us to a corner king room on the 42nd floor from a queen room on a lower floor. The room was large, nicely decorated, and very clean. Everything worked great in the room...no problems. Housekeeping was very efficient and friendly. I used the fitness center both days and it was also very clean and had working, state of the art equipment with headphones for the TVs, water, and towels. I was impressed. We were given a late check out of 1 p.m. and then relaxed in the lobby before having to go to the bus terminal. While there, we observed how nice all of the staff was when checking in guests or just saying hello to people walking by. I try not to stay at the same hotel twice in the city because I like new experiences, but it is going to be hard to not go back to this one...it really was perfect.

Room Tip: If you're celebrating something special, mention it in the comments section. You might get an upgraded room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dondejc
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I felt very comfortable, and safe! Didn't have to travel far for anything!
Consignor was very helpful! Hotel staff nice!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 29 February 2012

This week we stayed at the Waldorf, Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square, the Millenium Hilton and this one. This one was the best.
Waldorf was poor, over priced and impersonal. Doubletree had a great location but tiny rooms. Millenium was friendly but noisy because of the building at Ground Zero. Hilton Times Square ticks all the boxes. Great location, warm welcome ( even though the current refurb works means you go in via a side entrance) good size rooms. This is the one we will go back to.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank PYT13
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We just spent a long weekend at the HIlton Times Square and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very nice and check in was a breeze. We took the red eye so when we arrived our room was not ready. Ashley Eevardi was kind enough to offer us vouchers for breakfast and much to our surprise when we were done eating she had an upgraded room ready for us. Thanks to Ashley It was nice to relax for a bit before heading out. The hotel is in a perfect location. The theatre district and times square is right there and the subway as well. It was nice at night when coming back not to have to walk far after getting off the subway. Our room was spacious and clean and we had a view of the Empire State Building which was awesome, especially at night when it is lit up. The breakfast buffet has a little of everything on it. Hot and cold. It's a bit pricey but that's true of any hotel restaurant. We had dessert in the bar area and that was very good. We will definitely be back and recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to be in the middle of all the excitement.

Room Tip: We were on the 37th floor and the view of the Empire State Building is awesome ,especially at night.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple